©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP compared to TREN ACE

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
I have used a lot of Tren and feel pretty good on it. I have heard that some compare NPP to Tren. Wanted to see what those who have used both thought.

I like that Tren keeps me dry and lean. I have heard NPP can do the same not quite as dry. Also heard some get more muscle from NPP.

Thanks

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
..general overview:

prolactin sides w/ both

def more beef w/ NPP
no insomnia w/ NPP
no night/sweats w/ NPP
no cardio issues w/ NPP
no anger/mental issues

never experienced "TREN cough" w/NPP

more strength w/ TREN
more aggression w/ TREN
more lethargy w/ TREN
less water w/ TREN

btw, these 2 actually stack very well

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
When you say more beef with NPP do you mean more actual muscle tissue growth? I usually get an amazing recomp with tren but if I want to just get more muscle tissue and not gain fat would NPP be the one

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Tren shreds me up tightens me up kills my appetite!

Npp puts more mass on me

I'm actually on sus and npp at the moment boo also is great on joints you get decent strength as well.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Tren always killed my appetite as well. I like npp or deca for bulking up. I'm always hungry on deca.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I agree with the consensus here. NPP is the ideal choice for me during a bulk or even cutting to avoid the inability to conduct cardio as well. I think I looked my best when I ran a high dose NPP cycle. I dont remember how my sex drive was compared to tren but i do know Deca really fucked me up.

Give NPP a try!

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Thanks what I am thinking is high NPP low test.
I run Tren high and test low and feel amazing. Tren has been my goto for the last couple of years. Just worried I will lose my hard vascular look I like when I switch to NPP. I hate that soft look, bloofy.

I will be getting raws and making myself. I have also heard high NPP is much like tren. I also worry about how nandrolone is so damaging to blood vessels.
I feel like a low dose Tren would be better.

Lost

Jul 14, 2018
I just tried npp 200mg eod as a kickstart to a test deca cycle and the test and npp felt great together. I love tren too but for a solid look and mass you have to give a litttle. Watch your diet on npp and you can stay vascular too.
On the other hand it's winter time so where big clothes and swell up =)

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I didnt get bloated or puffy while using high dose NPP if i remember i was at around 600mg ew. Run Masterone if you want that dry vascular hardness and the added benefit if an estrogen antagonist. Anavar or winstrol would work to keep your pump/hardness "density" as well. Just all depends on your goals and wallet. Im not one to run high doses or nake a cocktail of things. I carefully plan out my stacks and cycles and make adjustments based on mirror image and how i feel.

Also nothing run with running a low test and higher 19nor. Plenty of guys do it and Dr. Tony Huge & Trevor advocate for it all over their videos.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Give NPP a try. For me it's like deca with less water retention. Great for bulking. Tren is very different.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I get good solid gains from NPP. I prefer deca which seems to be uncommon these days. I get more bloat from deca but also more strength. Tren is probably the best thing I have ever used. It does come with many side effects for most people. I am fine on npp but some get sexual side effects. I would add some masteron on top of the npp.

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
Havent ran tren yet. Currently running npp, I've noticed at week 5 im getting a shorter fuse and anxiety about some stuff, which has been effecting my over all feeling of well being. I'm not positive its directly related to the npp cuz id be pissed about whats happening regardless. The not wanting to leave the gym feeling has been great for training tho.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Tren changes me fast and I become leaner and more vascular. It's much better than npp for me. I sometimes struggle with the mental side effects of tren. But even a low dose can change me fast. For growing npp is better for me and it's one of the best but nothing makes me look better than tren. Give npp a try and see for yourself.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I love NPP! I don't use it much these days as progestins effect my tits. You can mitigate the water retention with diet manipulation, but you are not going to have the tren look. That said, you can still look damn good with NPP....and, you can't just run tren all year anyway. Both make me strong, but NPP/nandrolones make me feel good lifting heavy weights with less joint pains com pared to tren. I know a few guys who actually prefer to run NPP during prep over tren...so it's individual like everything else. As a note, I get way less bloat from NPP than Nandrolone decanoate. If sides arise, NPP will clear faster than decanoate too.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I love NPP! I don't use it much these days as progestins effect my tits. You can mitigate the water retention with diet manipulation, but you are not going to have the tren look. That said, you can still look damn good with NPP....and, you can't just run tren all year anyway. Both make me strong, but NPP/nandrolones make me feel good lifting heavy weights with less joint pains com pared to tren. I know a few guys who actually prefer to run NPP during prep over tren...so it's individual like everything else. As a note, I get way less bloat from NPP than Nandrolone decanoate. If sides arise, NPP will clear faster than decanoate too.

I am the same. NPP is one of the best mass builders. Test, npp, tbol is a great stack for lean muscle gains and my next planned blast.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I love NPP but totally different drugs and looks. If you want size go with npp. I save tren for when I diet but many use it to build muscle. I find it hard to grow on tren unless I up my cals a lot.