©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ronnie Coleman - Unbelievable

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I have probably seen this 10 times over the years. Shame what has happened to him in recent years. His new documentary is on Netflix now.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Ronnie is the biggest freak of all time. I love watching him train.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I have probably seen this 10 times over the years. Shame what has happened to him in recent years. His new documentary is on Netflix now.

I recently watched the new documentary. To go from the guy in the video to what he is today is very sad.

Leftkz

Donating Member
Nov 27, 2018
The king....

I can't bear to look at him in his state nowadays. it hurts.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
anytime I need motivation that is my #1 go-to

I am the same. I have this one on DVD. I have seen a few on you tube. Surprised they haven't been taken down from you tube but it works out good for us.

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
I saw his new netflix special. I`d say said, but he has no regrets and would not do anything differently. Those kind of heavy weight do take a toll over time. Just the price to pay for some. Others never lift a weight in their life and still need hip replacements like him, so I guess lift big!

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Definitely one of the best bodybuilding videos ever, I´ve seen it three times and am still impressed and motivated by it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
One of my favorite MR.Os of all time. Truly the nicest guy you could ever meet and he absolutely LOVES bodybuilding.