©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

OT: anyone have a proven method?

cornfish

Apr 19, 2005
Hey guys, does anyone have a good method for getting OT suspended into liquid. All the usual everclear suspensions have crashed on me, and when it's shaken it doesn't fully go back into solution. Is it better to just cap this stuff and if so, what did you use as a filler?
Any advice is welcome, but i'll just keep trying, it isn't to bad on price to try a few different methods

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
suspensions don't go into solution. Suspensions are solid particles dispersed throughout a liquid. It's fine to have particles in it if it's supposed to be a suspension.

cornfish

Apr 19, 2005
given the above faux paus of suspension vs. solution

Does anyone have a recipe for OT that they use to get it into a solution that doesn't crash?

W

wolfyEVH

cornfish said:
given the above faux paus of suspension vs. solution

Does anyone have a recipe for OT that they use to get it into a solution that doesn't crash?

try heating it over hot water or a stove......using a mason jar or something......it should hold.....what concentration are you making it at?

cornfish

Apr 19, 2005
trying to get 50 mg/ml right now and the heat isn't helping out. I'm going to have to try PEG 300 i think, just haven't been able to find that definitive post that says this recipe works, but like i said it's cheap enough to try a few runs i guess. The PEG should hold it if it's heated right?

P

pincrusher

50mg/ml is a very high dosage to get dissolved in solution and stay that way. i would try 20mg/ml first then up the dosages each time you make it till you find athe highest concentration that will hold without crashing.
benzyl alcohol added to the peg300 will also help with keeping it dissolved.
when i make my var, i use proplyn glycol and just have the powder sitting at the bottom and shake it when ready to use. the glycol will hold it suspended pretty well so i can use an eyedropper and still get an accurate dosage.

cornfish

Apr 19, 2005
This is what i came up with for 20mg/ml @ 100ml

2g of Oral Turanibol, 2ml of BA, 6ml of BB, 2ml vanilla cream (or whatever you want) flavor oil and 88 ml of PEG 300. I mixed all in a beaker and then heated. Took about 15 min of heat and Voila'.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
cornfish said:
This is what i came up with for 20mg/ml @ 100ml

2g of Oral Turanibol, 2ml of BA, 6ml of BB, 2ml vanilla cream (or whatever you want) flavor oil and 88 ml of PEG 300. I mixed all in a beaker and then heated. Took about 15 min of heat and Voila'.

Is this just OT powder, or raw hormone? Is it still liver toxic? Pin?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
sorry ,not tryin to trash the thread ..Like O

cornfish said:
Hey guys, does anyone have a good method for getting OT suspended into liquid. All the usual everclear suspensions have crashed on me, and when it's shaken it doesn't fully go back into solution. Is it better to just cap this stuff and if so, what did you use as a filler?
Any advice is welcome, but i'll just keep trying, it isn't to bad on price to try a few different methods

I crush my OT and mix w/ maple syrup solution and me and my wife eat it on our pancakes.80mg for me/20 mg for her. no dosing confusion in the maple syrup solution..I must be kidding?

W

wolfyEVH

kell11 said:
Wolfy ,what's EVH stand for? is it a secret...dont care, so Im asking.
I wont tell anyone.. NLOL,just chuckled a little

Eddie Van Halen

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
gonna add that to your masturbation fantasies about me??
...You Flirt. you have manlove for me...
No, That wont change. ;) But I might go KellSRV.
Ya Wolfygang Amadeus (eddie)VanHalen.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

kell11 said:
No, That wont change. ;) But I might go KellSRV.
Ya Wolfygang Amadeus (eddie)VanHalen.

actual the name stands for this... the PEAVEY wolfgang (EVH signature guitar)

p1.gif

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
actual the name stands for this... the PEAVEY wolfgang (EVH signature guitar)

p1.gif
Its a beaut...!
Ive got two SRV sig. strats,An Eric Clapton Sig..'59 Gibson black beauty...A Martin 6 dreadnought acous.
and my favorite,an Epiphone 12 string acoustic i picked uo for 200,00 in a hock shop...
Love my hammers man.