©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstol Questions

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
Few questions about Winny. First off is it a derivitive (or whatever you call it) of DHT as I am prone to hair loss? Secondly does it increase or decrease libido? How suppressive is it of natural testosterone (maybe compare it to something?) and lastly I have a source that has 50mg. tabs, but the "steroid profiles" section on this site says that tablets only come in 2-5mg. Thanks alot for the help guys.

W

wolfyEVH

ummmwhat said:
Few questions about Winny. First off is it a derivitive (or whatever you call it) of DHT as I am prone to hair loss? Secondly does it increase or decrease libido? How suppressive is it of natural testosterone (maybe compare it to something?) and lastly I have a source that has 50mg. tabs, but the "steroid profiles" section on this site says that tablets only come in 2-5mg. Thanks alot for the help guys.

if you're thinking about taking winny alone, forget about it..........

1. it will suppress your test
2. MANY people get thin hairlines from it
3. there are in fact 50mg tabs

give us more info about yourself........

age, height, weight, years training, etc

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i know that running Test with any cycle is very important for the gains... but there are some people out there that can get away without Test and have good results from it assuming the PCT is done correctly

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i know some people that have takeing m1t or 1-AD and have had great results .. and others that had no results... its really up to the person and how there body reacts to certian things.. everyones diffrent that what makes us soo unique

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
i know that running Test with any cycle is very important for the gains... but there are some people out there that can get away without Test and have good results from it assuming the PCT is done correctly

its not just important for gains, its important for healthy function as well.......

only things i would recommend to take by themselves, without test, would be primo or anavar..........both class I steroids.......and the gains from that will be minimal and the price will be outrageous.....

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
Ok thanks for the help. I am just fixing to start cycle of Test E for about 8-10 weeks. I was thinking about adding in the winny for parts of it to help combat the puffy look with test and harden up a bit. Also at the end to "supposedly" help kill some estrogen before I hit the nolvadex. And I know not to take it longer than 6 weeks for the liver. I'm 6'3" 200 pounds and 8% bodyfat. Been training for about 4 years consistantly and have a real good shape. I just want to get to about 215 lean so I'm planning on trying to get to 220 (I don't want to get any bigger than that) during my cycle and trying to hang on to as much of it as I can. oh yeah while I'm at it one last question. I'm planning on taking Nolva at the end to combat estrogen but I know that clomid helps bring back natural test levels better. Would it be alright to take nolva for about 4 weeks PCT AND clomid for the first 10 days at the same time? Thanks again for all your help

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ummmwhat said:
Ok thanks for the help. I am just fixing to start cycle of Test E for about 8-10 weeks.

10 weeks minimum bro forget the 8. I personally would go 12 weeks with the testosterone enanthate and run the winny weeks 8-14.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
ya ya doo what O said but stick some Dbol first 4weeks u will have a killer cycle

I'm thinking this isn't his first cycle.......i hope i'm right, but i could be wrong