©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Would BPC-157 be beneficial for me.

01dragonslayer

May 12, 2016
I broke my 5th Metatarsal (Jones Fracture) last week in my left foot at work and need to have a screw placed for proper healing. My ortho doc is encouraging me to keep up with my strength training but no pressing movements with my left leg and obviously no cardio as I will be non-weight bearing for 3-4 months post surgery....although he will allow me to swim.

I am currently mid cycle and I am unsure if I should discontinue my cycle due to the injury or finish it out as I am still allowed to weight train.

Current cycle:
Test prop 400mg/wk
Primo enth 800mg/wk
NPP 500mg/wk
Tren ace 500mg/wk
Proviron 75mg/ed
Adex .5mg/ed

My thoughts were to maybe discontinue everything with the exception of test as I am on TRT replacement anyways.

I also was going to start GH at 2iu/ed and slowly ramp up to 6iu. Should I just run 2iu until I am cleared for weight bearing to possibly help with the healing process or no GH at all until I am 100%.

Someone also mentioned that I should cycle some BPC-157 post surgery to assist with the healing. Any thoughts on this and what would you recommend for a dose?

I appreciate any help and advice. Thanks brothas.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I think it would be great for healing. I would go down to trt and use hgh as you have planned. For bpc-157 I would recommend 250-500mcg per day. You could do that in 1 or 2 injections. I used 250mcg twice daily with great results. TB-500 is also very good and for that I would recommend 5mg per week and that could be dosed twice (2.5mg).

01dragonslayer

May 12, 2016
Ty.

I think it would be great for healing. I would go down to trt and use hgh as you have planned. For bpc-157 I would recommend 250-500mcg per day. You could do that in 1 or 2 injections. I used 250mcg twice daily with great results. TB-500 is also very good and for that I would recommend 5mg per week and that could be dosed twice (2.5mg).

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
I would get off cycle and go back to TRT. Reason is all that extra gear does cause inflammation in the body, that will hinder healing. Why press it through injury? Yes BPC157 and TB 500 would be great for you. Like mentioned above 250-500mcg, 3 days a week is good.

01dragonslayer

May 12, 2016
Awesome...thanks for the help.

I would get off cycle and go back to TRT. Reason is all that extra gear does cause inflammation in the body, that will hinder healing. Why press it through injury? Yes BPC157 and TB 500 would be great for you. Like mentioned above 250-500mcg, 3 days a week is good.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I would run bpc everyday if you can. The more the better in my experience. TB500 can be dosed less so twice weekly is very common. I have tried it everyday and twice weekly and didn't really notice a difference.