©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
mont, hav u finalise which :low volume" coach to go to? :D
I think I'm going to hire Dusty.

I messaged him last night and got his opinion and thoughts and, if I do get a coach, which I probably will, it'll be him.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
4 more posts and you will be a vet my brotha.
You have been a major contributor to this site.
Great to have you here man

danieltx

Donating Member
Jun 12, 2018
I'll be interested in your results if you go with Dusty.

I'm in the same boat as you - I've really figured out what works for me training-wise over the last few years, to the point that I've had guys tell me to keep doing what I've been doing in consultations.

It's a good and bad thing - good that we've mastered training to such a degree, but bad because those who can truly help us improve it are very rare.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I'll be interested in your results if you go with Dusty.

I'm in the same boat as you - I've really figured out what works for me training-wise over the last few years, to the point that I've had guys tell me to keep doing what I've been doing in consultations.

It's a good and bad thing - good that we've mastered training to such a degree, but bad because those who can truly help us improve it are very rare.
Very interested to hear how it goes with DH8:cool:
Still trying to decide if I'm going to pull the trigger. I REALLY think he could help and I love his attitude and approach to training and nutrition.

If I do decided to get a coach, it'll be him and, I'll be sure to continue my experience with you guys.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Shoulder limited my pressing so I had to switch my Incline work to a decline type press. Not really sure what's going on. Mostly new exercises today since the gym was fucking slammed full of people

Upper Muscle Rounds

Hammer Pulldown - 360*25, 23

Meadows Row - 135*23,22

Slight decline machine press - 105kg*23

Cable fly (high to low) - 120*25

Rear delt fly - 45*22, 22

V bar press - 12*23, 21

Rope crunch - 80*23, 22, 21

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Forgot to post my lower loading from yesterday

Lower loading

Safety Bar squat - 455*11(+1), 8(+1), 315*21(+1)

Lying hamstring curl - 80kg*14(+3), 12(+3)

Close stance leg press (5 count eccentric, 3 count pause) - 6 plates *15, 13

Calf Raise (full stretch between sets) - 100*10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Ab machine - 60*15, 15, 14, 12

Upper pump

Stronger.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Meals so far -

1-
5 whole eggs
200g egg whites
1 bagel

2 - intra
50g hbcd
15g Eaa's
5g Leucine

3 - post workout
500g egg whites
70g cereal
1 packet oats
1 banana

4 -
225g chicken breast
250g white rice

Last meals will be

5 -
Same as 4

6 -
250g flank
180g white rice

7 -
250g flank
1c broccoli
2tbsp EVOO

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Rough ass day at work.

Mid to upper 90's with 85% humidity.

Was working with a new guy and it was hell. Guy was completely lost so I had to work harder to make up for it. Also, in my line of work, not knowing where you're supposed to be and what you're supposed to be doing can be life threatening so, yeah it was stressful lol.

Either way, I woke up at 251lbs after the bathroom and before drinking anything so, out of curiosity I weighed a little while ago, 249lbs. 5 meals into the day and almost two gallons of water down.

This is what I ran into last year when my weight started to drop or stagnate. This is also the recipe that led to me tearing my Sartorius.

Soooooo a few weeks back I started eating sun flower seeds between meals for this very reason and to help with the sodium. It seems to be working since I haven't had any cramping given the circumstances. Let's hope that keeps up.

Tomorrow is lower muscle rounds!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Rough ass day at work.

Mid to upper 90's with 85% humidity.

Was working with a new guy and it was hell. Guy was completely lost so I had to work harder to make up for it. Also, in my line of work, not knowing where you're supposed to be and what you're supposed to be doing can be life threatening so, yeah it was stressful lol.

Either way, I woke up at 251lbs after the bathroom and before drinking anything so, out of curiosity I weighed a little while ago, 249lbs. 5 meals into the day and almost two gallons of water down.

This is what I ran into last year when my weight started to drop or stagnate. This is also the recipe that led to me tearing my Sartorius.

Soooooo a few weeks back I started eating sun flower seeds between meals for this very reason and to help with the sodium. It seems to be working since I haven't had any cramping given the circumstances. Let's hope that keeps up.

Tomorrow is lower muscle rounds!

This is how I keep tearing shit.
I have never understood were the weight goes with all the food in us and 16 lbs. Of water
I started taking Calcium citrate pluss from GNC and it seemed to help some.???
The extra salt kills me and I still cramp all day and night.
The is something simple were missing here - we are throwing shit in the wind not being able to hold the weight and cramping.
Them- wake up time comes and the weight is back.
No one I talk to understand this or they think I am nuts

montego

Feb 19, 2018
This is how I keep tearing shit.

I have never understood were the weight goes with all the food in us and 16 lbs. Of water

I started taking Calcium citrate pluss from GNC and it seemed to help some.???

The extra salt kills me and I still cramp all day and night.

The is something simple were missing here - we are throwing shit in the wind not being able to hold the weight and cramping.

Them- wake up time comes and the weight is back.

No one I talk to understand this or they think I am nuts
The biggest thing that helped me was magnesium but I didn't mention that. It plays a big role in the muscle relaxing from a contracted state.

500mg 2x a day morning and afternoon

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Today was actually high rep leg day per the old log book.

Smith pause Squats - 315*22, 20

Standing leg curl - 70*21, 18

Romanian split squats - 45*20, 17

Calf press - 200*25, 25, 23, 22

Hanging knee raise - 15*5

Preacher Curl ss cable cross body hammer curl - 80*15/30*12, 13/11, 12/11, 12/10

Intra eaa's hbcd and so on.

Post workout shake will be replaced with steak and rice for today.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Upper loading

Stroooong

Hammer iso row (per side) - 205*12, 9 same reps as last rotation +25lbs per side
Rack Pull - 585*8, 225*20(snatch grip)
Hammer Dip Machine - 360*10, 8
Cable Decline fly - 190*18
Rear delt Pulldown - 15*15, 13
DB laterals - 30 20, 18
Reverse triceps extension - 14*13, 10, 8
Rope crunch - 80*15, 15, 13, 12

Strong as fuck today. I haven't done heavy rack pulls in a while but I think that's right at a pr. Same with hammer dip

The rear delt pull down. I've talked about those before but, for those who haven't seen it.

Use a neutral grip Pulldown bar. The one that's shoulder width wide. Fully stretch out at the top. Lean back VERY slightly. Pull above your head and back as far as you can go while trying to pull the bar apart. Those will destroy the rear delts. Can't use a ton of weight but really focus on the stretch and squeeze up top.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Little scary moment earlier.

Had my normal post workout shake after training and did a little stuff around the house after.

Decided to go to the grocery store and about five minutes into the drive went hypo. Pretty bad too, sweats, lost some motor function, shaky, extremely dizzy.

Pulled over and grabbed some glucose tabs I kept in the car from when I ran slin last year.

First time I've went hypo since actually running insulin and I miss judged carb sources. To many simple carbs, not enough complex carbs to sustain me to my next meal.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Got carried away she started eating before the picture.

This is "flap" cut. Whatever that is. Decently lean and cheaper then flank.

Honey Dijon mustard.
840a1d59f3bfafeabefc01ef5d209902.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looking great. I had my first bowl of cereal in weeks before and it was so good :D

killionb12

Oct 28, 2018
Little scary moment earlier.

Had my normal post workout shake after training and did a little stuff around the house after.

Decided to go to the grocery store and about five minutes into the drive went hypo. Pretty bad too, sweats, lost some motor function, shaky, extremely dizzy.

Pulled over and grabbed some glucose tabs I kept in the car from when I ran slin last year.

First time I've went hypo since actually running insulin and I miss judged carb sources. To many simple carbs, not enough complex carbs to sustain me to my next meal.

Shit man. I actually did that a few weeks ago. I didn’t say anything to anybody other than my wife. I literally was sitting in a meeting and my entire shirt was drenched and I was feeling pretty shaky. Didn’t lose motor function or have any dizziness but that was scary enough for me. It was a non training day with no carbs so it made sense. I had to skip a meal due to the meeting and bad timing on my part. Lessoned learned!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk