©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sample Collecting 12/2018 (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
After some discussion in regards to the testing procedures it was decided to send in some of the samples again for retesting, labeled differently and resubmitted.

If will begin going through the results tonight and try to get a few posted by tomorrow morning.

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
After some discussion in regards to the testing procedures it was decided to send in some of the samples again for retesting, labeled differently and resubmitted.

If will begin going through the results tonight and try to get a few posted by tomorrow morning.

Definitely will be keeping an eye peeled for these.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017

Gonna post up some more results soon? :action-smiley-030:

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
We will. We're just trying to be thorough with things.

ok but the longer members wait for results the less informed they are. what i mean is if there are more results like the bad ones we are seeing then more and more of these members are buying from sponsors that are being dishonest about product and dosage. i think bad results need to be put out as soon as they come in (or after the retest to confirm) so that these sponsors can be put out in the open before they keep racking up more sales. remember toro was having tons of sales and "going private" once he knew his products were being tested. as soon as results came out he went bye bye. we need to make sure we protect members first and sponsors last when it comes to this testing project. just my .02 cents. i know you guys ask how the testing can be made better. the only thing i think needs to be done as getting the bad results out as soon as possible.

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
ok but the longer members wait for results the less informed they are. what i mean is if there are more results like the bad ones we are seeing then more and more of these members are buying from sponsors that are being dishonest about product and dosage. i think bad results need to be put out as soon as they come in (or after the retest to confirm) so that these sponsors can be put out in the open before they keep racking up more sales. remember toro was having tons of sales and "going private" once he knew his products were being tested. as soon as results came out he went bye bye. we need to make sure we protect members first and sponsors last when it comes to this testing project. just my .02 cents. i know you guys ask how the testing can be made better. the only thing i think needs to be done as getting the bad results out as soon as possible.

Gotta say I had this same thought yesterday but didn’t want to post it. People are still getting scammed. I just didn’t want to catch the wrath for saying this.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I think the primary focus for the next round should maybe be testing every source that sells trestolone/MENT. Trest is the future of AAS IMO.

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
I think the primary focus for the next round should maybe be testing every source that sells trestolone/MENT. Trest is the future of AAS IMO.

See I want to give this a try. Want to do a bit more research first.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

We are currently looking into multiple testing options and locations to assure that there are no questions going forward.

We have members that question the results and we have sponsors question the results.
So now we are in a position to use multiple labs for the testing project.
This way there will not be any further questioning of the results on either side of the aisle.

Buck and Bio are setting up to vet the new lab now.
So samples should be flying shortly.
Then we will compare what we have with the current results and post everything to the members.

Please bare with us as this has to be thorough to benefit both the source and the member.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
We are currently looking into multiple testing options and locations to assure that there are no questions going forward.

We have members that question the results and we have sponsors question the results.
So now we are in a position to use multiple labs for the testing project.
This way there will not be any further questioning of the results on either side of the aisle.

Buck and Bio are setting up to vet the new lab now.
So samples should be flying shortly.
Then we will compare what we have with the current results and post everything to the members.

Please bare with us as this has to be thorough to benefit both the source and the member.

Well it sounds to me the sponsors are scared and are probably the ones complaining and all that we will be doing is getting less testing done because it will cost more to have two labs running the tests now. i dont like the sound of this because i for one trust jano's testing 100%. so far 2 test cyp samples that i suspected were 50% under dosed i sent in as donations for testing. both came out to be almost exactly 50% under dosed when you guys released the results. ive been getting lab work done for so long i can tell by my ranges when im being ripped off on test very easily. jano's testing only confirmed that. i dont know why we need an extra lab to verify jano's results but sounds like we are bending to pressure by sponsors who are so far being proven to be dishonest. i do hope this is resolved in a way that really does benefit everyone... and soon.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
MM, no one needs a revolutionary voice for the people...You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes...If the guys feel a secondary testing source is needed then it is needed, plain and simple!

You have no clue who the fuck Jano, the Sponsors, the testers or donors are...So just because you trust Jano 100% means shit, because you know shit...Not trying to be a dick, just being real here man!

Being straight up...Jano put himself in a situation where he was questioned too many times...Even if the testing done for us has been 100% on point, does not mean he has been across the board. When you compromise yourself in other places, you place questions on your work everywhere...Again, it's just that simple.

Instead of trying to play anti-hero, sit back and let the guys that handle shit, handle shit...You really don't need to know the details, just know that the guys that run this board and the testing are looking out for yours AND the sponsors' best interests, not just one over the other, as each group thinks we are doing! And like has been mentioned before I haven't seen any of them collect a paycheck for doing this...And the guys running the program don't even use the shit being tested...So this is all for you guys! Keep that in mind when you question motives.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
MM, no one needs a revolutionary voice for the people...You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes...If the guys feel a secondary testing source is needed then it is needed, plain and simple!

You have no clue who the fuck Jano, the Sponsors, the testers or donors are...So just because you trust Jano 100% means shit, because you know shit...Not trying to be a dick, just being real here man!

Being straight up...Jano put himself in a situation where he was questioned too many times...Even if the testing done for us has been 100% on point, does not mean he has been across the board. When you compromise yourself in other places, you place questions on your work everywhere...Again, it's just that simple.

Instead of trying to play anti-hero, sit back and let the guys that handle shit, handle shit...You really don't need to know the details, just know that the guys that run this board and the testing are looking out for yours AND the sponsors' best interests, not just one over the other, as each group thinks we are doing! And like has been mentioned before I haven't seen any of them collect a paycheck for doing this...And the guys running the program don't even use the shit being tested...So this is all for you guys! Keep that in mind when you question motives.

i understand your point. i guess we'll see where janos results stand when this other lab runs the tests. maybe the results of the two samples i sent in where janos results showed they were 30% under dosed from a very very well known sponsor will be inaccurate. the test results have yet to be released on here so it will be interesting to see if it was worth the wait for these other guys to find out who this sponsor is. ive been keeping it to myself as that be the rules (and will continue to keep it to myself so dont anyone pm me). with that said i know everyone will now probably be real anxious to find out and the suspense will surely keep members coming back here daily to check in.

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
i understand your point. i guess we'll see where janos results stand when this other lab runs the tests. maybe the results of the two samples i sent in where janos results showed they were 30% under dosed from a very very well known sponsor will be inaccurate. the test results have yet to be released on here so it will be interesting to see if it was worth the wait for these other guys to find out who this sponsor is. ive been keeping it to myself as that be the rules. just feel bad for these other guys who are probably real anxious to find out. the suspense will surely keep members coming back her daily to find out.

Again, I wasn't trying to come across like a dick...I am not overly involved in the testing outside of reading the info. Buck has done a hell of a job, considering he has handled everything pretty much solo and I would have said fuck that long ago lol...And just so everyone understands, I have no doubt jano is legit...I have seen the blind testing that has been done on buck's end.

The point of this secondary option is because things happened in other areas that have raised some questions unfortunately...And unfortunately they were questions that the group felt were understandable given the circumstances...Now the guys have been giving up a lot of their own time to figure out the best way to handle things to assure that this forum remains unbiased.

But don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat as you man, just getting the details a little faster...But I don't know anything about the testing and have to trust everyone involved in it...So if the guys feel it is best to have two options, then probably a good idea?! Either way, once everything is in place, which should be fairly quickly considering how fast the guys are moving, then everyone will be filled in and we will be posting everything for both testers I would think.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Again, I wasn't trying to come across like a dick...I am not overly involved in the testing outside of reading the info. Buck has done a hell of a job, considering he has handled everything pretty much solo and I would have said fuck that long ago lol...And just so everyone understands, I have no doubt jano is legit...I have seen the blind testing that has been done on buck's end.

The point of this secondary option is because things happened in other areas that have raised some questions unfortunately...And unfortunately they were questions that the group felt were understandable given the circumstances...Now the guys have been giving up a lot of their own time to figure out the best way to handle things to assure that this forum remains unbiased.

But don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat as you man, just getting the details a little faster...But I don't know anything about the testing and have to trust everyone involved in it...So if the guys feel it is best to have two options, then probably a good idea?! Either way, once everything is in place, which should be fairly quickly considering how fast the guys are moving, then everyone will be filled in and we will be posting everything for both testers I would think.

now worries. whatever you guys think is best. and i agree racepicks and buck have been outstanding. im very grateful for what they do.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We will be as transparent as possible once everything is in place.
Jano's results, the alternate lab results and explanations will be posted.
From there the donors will decide the next steps.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
i donated for testing, i also got samples tested. before i donated i never trust testing personally, i still dont trust any testing 100 percent. product gets in to many hands, to much can go wrong, i am a trusting person but not with this stuff. when sponsorship is involved and a lot of money i trust nothing. dont bash me, its just my opinion. to much money and motives involved. or conflict of interest

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
i donated for testing, i also got samples tested. before i donated i never trust testing personally, i still dont trust any testing 100 percent. product gets in to many hands, to much can go wrong, i am a trusting person but not with this stuff. when sponsorship is involved and a lot of money i trust nothing. dont bash me, its just my opinion. to much money and motives involved. or conflict of interest

As always the donation is appreciated but what was the point of your post? To let us know that you don't trust any of us??

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
As always the donation is appreciated but what was the point of your post? To let us know that you don't trust any of us??

When you say us not sure exactly who is us. I don’t trust any testing 100 percent that involves the product touching 3 or 4 hands starting from customer. Way to much can go wrong. Not talking about this project only, any testing on a board.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
Now 2 different tests from different labs, no one can argue those. Not 100 percent lol but pretty damn close. But this I understand is not easy, a lot of time and money

Status
Not open for further replies.