©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sample Collecting 12/2018 (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
This is why we try to be selective with who donates gear. You could keep coming up with scenarios but what's the point since it's speculation. You are right when you say there has to be trust. Sponsors support the forums, so why would anybody on this end purposely sabotage their product and possibly cause their business to tank and/or pull their advertising from the site. That doesn't make any sense.

On that note, another question arises. The forums do raise money for some individuals, sources, etc. Will anybody involved, in any way please declare any possible conflicts of interest!

When a person on CNBC talks about a stock, they must disclose any possible connection.... They own it, consult for company or a competitor, etc.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Oh Jesus Christ.

If you think the testing is bs just don't donate or look at the results.

Bunch of hole punching negative crap.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
On that note, another question arises. The forums do raise money for some individuals, sources, etc. Will anybody involved, in any way please declare any possible conflicts of interest!

When a person on CNBC talks about a stock, they must disclose any possible connection.... They own it, consult for company or a competitor, etc.

Conflicts of interest? All i see is 80% of test results showing UG labs suck. They aren't doing a good job of manipulating anyone potential conflicts of interest. All i use is IP for years and im gonna be hitting jano up to test personal use real soon. havent seen ip results in a while and he has a new brewer cause his last one screwed him. jano testing my next purchase will make me feel a lot better after seeing all these shit results posted. and even the ones who have good results have had bad results mixed in here and there. so looks like selective scamming taking place.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
Conflicts of interest? All i see is 80% of test results showing UG labs suck. They aren't doing a good job of manipulating anyone potential conflicts of interest. All i use is IP for years and im gonna be hitting jano up to test personal use real soon. havent seen ip results in a while and he has a new brewer cause his last one screwed him. jano testing my next purchase will make me feel a lot better after seeing all these shit results posted. and even the ones who have good results have had bad results mixed in here and there. so looks like selective scamming taking place.

Lol

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

No conflict of interest! We're testing as many Sponsors as possible and have reported inconsistencies on some of the biggest, oldest and well regarded Sponsors out there. These Sponsors support the forums (PM & AnaSci). If there were any funny business, common sense says it would be the other way around...showing results where 99% of the Sponsors are spot on. Hopefully one day, due to the testing, Sponsors will be 99% spot on knowing that their product is going to be analyzed!

There will always be those that would rather believe the Sponsor when there's an inconsistency and so be it. We do the testing, post the results and it's up to the individual what they do after that.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
For what it’s worth I have trust in buck and other mods helping with testing. I’ll go with whatever they think is the best plan. They have proved themselves to me by the danger they put themselves in doing this testing for us.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
No conflict of interest! We're testing as many Sponsors as possible and have reported inconsistencies on some of the biggest, oldest and well regarded Sponsors out there. These Sponsors support the forums (PM & AnaSci). If there were any funny business, common sense says it would be the other way around...showing results where 99% of the Sponsors are spot on. Hopefully one day, due to the testing, Sponsors will be 99% spot on knowing that their product is going to be analyzed!

There will always be those that would rather believe the Sponsor when there's an inconsistency and so be it. We do the testing, post the results and it's up to the individual what they do after that.

:yeahthat: :action-smiley-033:

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013

Incorrect. Several of the sources here have impeccable records, GearPro included. Check the testing of our BioTech products, it simply doesn’t get any better or more consistent.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
Incorrect. Several of the sources here have impeccable records, GearPro included. Check the testing of our BioTech products, it simply doesn’t get any better or more consistent.

it says 80% of sources. i only see 3 or 4 sources with IMPECCABLE records. Most others are way off or if they have any good results other products have been inconsistent. so you fall in top 20%. congrats.

LTBB

Jun 25, 2019
where can I find any for

Mao labs...I know a testosterone tested out low dosed..any more eq, deca,?
keytech
the growth clinic
Monster. esp gh kit?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
where can I find any for

keytech
the growth clinic
Monster. esp gh kit?

You can contact buck1973, make a $25 minimum donation and gain access to the results. You can also make a purchase through the Professional Muscle Store which will grant you access or you can make 25 quality posts here at AnaSci and gain access.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
where can I find any for

keytech
the growth clinic
Monster. esp gh kit?

Most if not all of those guys have been tested, so you will get a lot out of the testing results. Bio posted above already on what to do, but i'd like to put a little more emphasis on hopefully going with the option to send in funds...it's what keeps the testing going. Seriously, a 1 time $25 fee is a steal, and it helps things out. Obviously, there are other routes as noted by bio, and whatever you decide, thanks for coming by.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
it says 80% of sources. i only see 3 or 4 sources with IMPECCABLE records. Most others are way off or if they have any good results other products have been inconsistent. so you fall in top 20%. congrats.

Fair enough. It sounds like you understand what the solution to the problem is, though. Order from one of those sources that has always tested correctly. I would love for it to be us, but so long as you get a quality product from someone that you can be sure is what it was meant to be I’m happy for you, and that’s a win for all of us.

Happy Training!

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
Fair enough. It sounds like you understand what the solution to the problem is, though. Order from one of those sources that has always tested correctly. I would love for it to be us, but so long as you get a quality product from someone that you can be sure is what it was meant to be I’m happy for you, and that’s a win for all of us.

Happy Training!

Im with you brotha. I would only order from sources like yourself. Luckily my stockpile of current goodies im using over the next 8 months have all been tested so i know exactly what I'm taking. But yes going forward i will only order from sources that have not had any hiccups with testing in the past or going forward. And you are one of those sources that are on the list. But I will say I would like to see these sources with impeccable testing do more tests this year cause its been a while for most of them.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

Happy Training!
What would that sully guy say?
Gearpro is so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.