©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle and paranoid

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
Ive just started my first cycle sust (500ml for 10 weeks) and D.bol (40 mg 1-4 weeks) and got some clomid and nolva for pct, im getting paranoid about hair loss, how many cycles does it take for your hair to start to thin out? and with the cycle im doing is it likely my hair will start to thin? (my hair aint the thickest at the moment)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
hair loss isn't always an issue. I wouldn't sweat it unless mail pattern baldness runs in your family (Tee) or you start to see it actually thinning.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
welsh-beast84 said:
If i am one of the unlucky ones to suffer with it am i talking weeks, months or years?
Aint Oracle a real funny guy! lol

To answer your question, it is different for each person. As was mentioned, if it runs in your family, it can make you more prone to it. Some people can take 2 grams of test with no problem. Others can inject 200mg and their hair will begin to thin. It should take it several weeks for this to start to begin if you are prone to balding. A lower dose would make it less of a problem though.

P

pincrusher

finasteride will help alot but it may also reduce your gains some. it will be a trade off of sorts if you start to notice any hairloss and need to start using it. the dht is the strongest hormone you will have inside you that creates gains so if you reduce the amount of it by cutting back the production of dht from test, you will see less gains. hopefully your sebaciuos glands are not to suseptible to dht especially the ones under your hair.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Oracle is a pretty "funny" guy. (salad-tosser)

I juice like a heifer and not one hair has fallen from my nice, full, thick head of hair. I don't know what I would do if I had the (Tee-style) cul-de-sac look going on. I guess I would shave it all off and pretend like I looked good. :p

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
I was paranoid too about the hair loss, and one morning I woke up and all my pubes fell out!
I guess im just prone to MPB.
j/k

Last edited: