©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH and Appetite

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Should 3 IU of GH / day be doubling my appetite. My recovery is better, so hooray. But god damn I am constantly hungry. Is that normal?

Lost

Jul 14, 2018
Should 3 IU of GH / day be doubling my appetite. My recovery is better, so hooray. But god damn I am constantly hungry. Is that normal?
It is for me. I feel sick like I'm going hypo if i don't eat every hour or two

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

HGH has never done that to me. However,
MK677 was the most intense appetite of my life!

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Gh doesn't do that to me.

Ghrp6 and MK677 though...... I would sleep eat.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017

You feel like your going hypo with generic hgh? Ive never felt like that even with 8iu generics. Or are you talking about pharma hgh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Gh doesn't do that to me.

Ghrp6 and MK677 though...... I would sleep eat.

In my case add bloat to the intense hunger from MK and GHRP-6 and its a recipe for disaster, last time I was on GHRP-2 / 6 and mod GRF 1
-29 I was so bloated my friends told me to "lay off the donuts because you´re getting a moon face" also when I came off MK the comment was "dude you´ve slimmed down fast" :)

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I never notice an appetite increase with hgh but it's possible due to it's effects on blood glucose. MK-677 and GHRP-6 increase my appetite especially when I first start them.

BigDave

Dec 27, 2018
HGH has never done that to me. However,
MK677 was the most intense appetite of my life!

Same here. MK makes me ravenously hungry for carbs. Sleep is awesome and some lethargy but full muscles.

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013

Sounds like ghrp6 to me, even mk2866 in high doses would make large insulin spikes as well.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Gh can change blood sugar, for me it took months for it to change my blood sugar, everyone is different... monitor your glucose eat regular meals.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
well mk makes you more hungry because it stimulates ghrelin. :action-smiley-036:

you can adapt to having a low blood sugar. I test my blood all the time at work and stay 70-94. You get use to it. A little foggy sometimes like on a low carb LOL. Then when you eat just bring it up a bit.

javman

Feb 18, 2013
No appetite increase when on gh. Might want to check IGF levels off of GH and after taking GH to see if it's legit or have it tested.

kto

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2018
HGH has never altered my apetite in any way, shape or form. During the onset of usage, it might have effected my glucose level to where I felt hypo for a bit. However, that has subsided. I just eat to feed the HGH and tren, and have gained about 15lbs of pretty lean mass in a matter of 1.5 months. Now Mk-677, that's an apetite BEAST! Lol! Unlike HGH Mk-677, the more you eat, the more you bloat . HGH, the higher the dose, the exponential amount of food you need to consume to feed the peptide and the HGH will keep fat gains at bay relative to having no HGH in your system..Just my .02 ccents