©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just checking in

Cowboymike

Nov 29, 2018
Hey all! I’ve been lurking for a hot minute scoping out the board... I’m following some trusted friends around and they are here as well so I decided to follow them here too..

So I just wanted to say hello, check in, commit to saying I’ll participate a little here and there at first and then even more as time goes on and I get to know you all.

I’m very appreciative for sites like this and for the wealth of knowledge and the willingness of others to share their experiences with others, so we can all grow and be able to make informed decisions.

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
Whats up bro?! Seems like a bunch of us got pulled in by the allure of anasci!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey all! I’ve been lurking for a hot minute scoping out the board... I’m following some trusted friends around and they are here as well so I decided to follow them here too..

So I just wanted to say hello, check in, commit to saying I’ll participate a little here and there at first and then even more as time goes on and I get to know you all.

I’m very appreciative for sites like this and for the wealth of knowledge and the willingness of others to share their experiences with others, so we can all grow and be able to make informed decisions.

Love that avatar! :) Hope you stick around!

Cowboymike

Nov 29, 2018
Love that avatar! :) Hope you stick around!

It’s one of my fav pictures of all time lol ... thank you for the warm welcome brother! I’ll definitely scope things out and integrate myself here... I can already tell there’s many like minded individuals all in search of the same things.. ;0)

I’m a little slower figuring out different forum formats though. But I’ll get there and participate more.

Ascension

Nov 30, 2018
Hello Mr. Cowboymike.
Seems like I know you and your dedication very well.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
welcome. This is a great site with lots of resources and great members. The search feature is gold

Cowboymike

Nov 29, 2018
Welcome! How are you finding the forum?

I’ve been reading a whole lot! I like it because I see a lot of familiar names and others I’m on other boards with... a lot of solid information here so far ;0)