©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I got a question

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Hey bros...got a weird question

I almost wasn't gonna ask, but i'm worried.

Now, I understand test will shrink your balls, it happened to me.

My nuts are still in their shrunken state of being. I dont even know how to ask this , so i'll just say it. My left nut seems to have some sort of growth attatched to it. Like a lump. Could it be sort of an extra something because of the shrinkage or should I get it checked out?

This is a seroius question, so don't fuck with me (you know who you are)

If it helps, I'm 2 weeks off, started clomid yesterday. This thing has been there since about week 6 of an 11 week test deca cycle.

Thanks

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It could be various things. Hernia, testicular cancer (that's why they check for lumps just like for woman). Bro i wouldn't play with a lump on my testical it could be serious. I would rather you go see a doctor about it then ask someone here who isn't medically approved nor has seen or felt the lump if you know what i'm saying.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have no idea. It maybe nothing, but I sure would recommend having it checked out by a medical doctor asap.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Geez, Oracle beat me to the punch :( Hey O, do you live on this site? lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Geez, Oracle beat me to the punch :( Hey O, do you live on this site? lol

gotta be quick tee...if you stop masturbating on the computer you might be able to type.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
great, now i'm depressed.

I want to hear a little more feedback, i'm curious to know if shrinking maybe could leave a type of "extra skin" maybe around the ball, that's what it feels like, pretty soft, if i squeeze on it, it hurts like i'm squeezing my ball.

I will go to the doctor, I hate showing my small pecker to people.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
I hate showing my small pecker to people.

If tee, kell11, and steve0085 can get over it so can you. I wouldn't squeeze it anymore just incase it has some sort of infection in it. Don't want to sound negative bro but it's not a normal thing. When your testicles go back to normal size they shouldn't grow something along with it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
gotta be quick tee...if you stop masturbating on the computer you might be able to type.
I wasn't masturbating, just shaving my palms a little.

W

wolfyEVH

definitely get it checked out........you might be feeling your epidiymis, or your vas deferens some how wadded up......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
definitely get it checked out........you might be feeling your epidiymis, or your vas deferens some how wadded up......

if it was the vas deferens he would have a hard time nutting considering it's what helps the ejaculations

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
Keep talking sexy like that and we'll have to start calling you Doctor Wolfy.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
if it was the vas deferens he would have a hard time nutting considering it's what helps the ejaculations

didnt say it was tied in a knot.......its more than likely his epididymis though.....

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
oracle said:

Between my girl and my hand, i can still nut every hour on the hour. Matter of fact, I just wacked off 20 minutes ago. And it only took about 45 seconds.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
Keep talking sexy like that and we'll have to start calling you Doctor Wolfy.

i'd have a towel in hand once i start talking about the female anatomy ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
Between my girl and my hand, i can still nut every hour on the hour. Matter of fact, I just wacked off 20 minutes ago. And it only took about 45 seconds.

Maybe that's why you have a knot like thing......stroking your shit so much it got stuck in a contracted state.

W

wolfyEVH

thunderterd said:

45 seconds???? is that something to even be proud of?!?!

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
oracle said:
Maybe that's why you have a knot like thing......stroking your shit so much it got stuck in a contracted state.

No bro, been doing it since I was 12