AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Sydgroup Vs. Qv Winny
Old
  (#1)
BklynRipped
AnaSCI MEMBER

Sydgroup Vs. Qv Winny - 05-16-2005, 02:14 PM

I have of Qv Winny and Sydgroup Winny (Anabolic St with the Kangaroo on it) and originally i was goin to just take both but i am hearing so many mixed reviews about Sydgroup when i search post on it so i was wondering if i should get rid of the Sydgroup and just do all Qv Winny or if you guys think i'm alright with the Sydgroup. Thanks...

Old
  (#2)
a-bomb83
fatboy

05-16-2005, 02:44 PM

my buddy used syd group back when it was jurox and that shit was tha bomb. it ripped his ass up, and i think he was only using 25mg ed. i'd go with either, but from what i've seen, i'd go with syd group.

Old
  (#3)
GetSwole
AnaSCI MEMBER

05-16-2005, 03:21 PM

ive seen same results on both...QV will also rip you up.

Old
  (#4)
Ironaddict

05-16-2005, 03:31 PM

They are about equal. Neither one is really better than the other. It would depend on the mg for mg. They are both Mexico brand so your good to use both and have decent results.