AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Let the Games Begin
Old
  (#1)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
Let the Games Begin - 05-16-2005, 06:06 PM

Alright tomorrow is the start of another cycle:

Anadrol @ 50mgs ed weeks 1-4
Testosterone enanthate @ 500mgs EW weeks 1-12
Winstrol @ 50mgs ED weeks 8-14

Hell, i might just decide to stick myself tonight.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Ironaddict
Registered User
 
Ironaddict's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 238
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In my own world
05-16-2005, 06:08 PM

Tonight sounds better don't let the suspense and anxiety get to you. Just do it now. You will be ahead of the game and bigger by tomorrow
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-16-2005, 06:10 PM

yeah your right......why wait
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
05-16-2005, 06:11 PM

I'm jealous you prick!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Nomad
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Feb 2005
05-16-2005, 06:12 PM

What has been your experience w/the drol kicker vs. Dbol? Most people seem to go w/Dbol. Guess Drol gets a bad rap w/the sides (altough I keep reading studies refuting the notion that its so bad)

only 500mg's of test a week, with all the posts & being a vet I figured you would be running at least a gram a week...lol...good luck & keep us posted.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-16-2005, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
Alright tomorrow is the start of another cycle:

Anadrol @ 50mgs ed weeks 1-4
Testosterone enanthate @ 500mgs EW weeks 1-12
Winstrol @ 50mgs ED weeks 8-14

Hell, i might just decide to stick myself tonight.
id go at least 75mg for the drol......hopefully you dont hurt yourself from gaining too much weight as none of those help the collagen synthesis (with the exception of winny, however it makes things very brittle) I'd do var at the end instead of winny, but thats just me........
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-16-2005, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad05
What has been your experience w/the drol kicker vs. Dbol? Most people seem to go w/Dbol. Guess Drol gets a bad rap w/the sides (altough I keep reading studies refuting the notion that its so bad)

only 500mg's of test a week, with all the posts & being a vet I figured you would be running at least a gram a week...lol...good luck & keep us posted.
i personally like drol better (ran it at 75 with no problem and lost no strenght and maybe 5 lbs), however i have only ran each of the 2 one time so i would need to wait a couple more cycles to be 100% sure what i like better.....

i believe tee (if im not mistaken) doesnt go over 600mg week of test.........if you keep growing good on lower doses, why bump it up?? let it ride as long as possible before going up........save you some gear AND cash!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
05-16-2005, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
i personally like drol better (ran it at 75 with no problem and lost no strenght and maybe 5 lbs), however i have only ran each of the 2 one time so i would need to wait a couple more cycles to be 100% sure what i like better.....

i believe tee (if im not mistaken) doesnt go over 600mg week of test.........if you keep growing good on lower doses, why bump it up?? let it ride as long as possible before going up........save you some gear AND cash!!
I haven't had to go over 600mg a week yet and still make gains. I guess it just depends on each person's goals. I do like making progress slowly with as little gear as needed.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Ironaddict
Registered User
 
Ironaddict's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 238
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In my own world
05-16-2005, 06:28 PM

Oracles cycle looks pretty solid and he's bound to get some good gains from it. I would run the Drol for 6 weeks rather than 4 though. But I usually run 500mg on the Cypionate and it works like a charm as well.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
max lift
Registered User
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
05-16-2005, 06:29 PM

awsome ,
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-16-2005, 08:37 PM

First time with the anadrol so i wanted to keep it basic with the dosage @ 50mgs. I've read and heard about the sides on it and i'm just playing it safe for now till i know how my body is going to react to it. As for the Testosterone Enanthate i might consider bumping up but if i do not by alot. My body reacts rather well to gear.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-16-2005, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
Alright tomorrow is the start of another cycle:

Anadrol @ 50mgs ed weeks 1-4
Testosterone enanthate @ 500mgs EW weeks 1-12
Winstrol @ 50mgs ED weeks 8-14

Hell, i might just decide to stick myself tonight.
Oh,who gives a shit?LOL
J/K,Looks good.Have a good run maybe you'll grow a back like ahhnold.


Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-16-2005 at 09:15 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-16-2005, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell11
Oh,who gives a shit?LOL
amazing what comes out of 110 lb amateurs.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-16-2005, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
First time with the anadrol so i wanted to keep it basic with the dosage @ 50mgs. I've read and heard about the sides on it and i'm just playing it safe for now till i know how my body is going to react to it. As for the Testosterone Enanthate i might consider bumping up but if i do not by alot. My body reacts rather well to gear.
Urkle,your body will probably have no problems with the drol,except youll gain a shirt size.BOOM! your over 200#,yes?bump it up to 75Mg.Why fuck about?!But get some LIV-52 liv Detox and take 2-3 a dayrun a Search on the threads.There's posts w/ links on the LIV-52.TOO cheap to not take.


Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-17-2005 at 03:14 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
kell11
AnaSCI VET
 
kell11's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On My Boat in Texas
05-16-2005, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
amazing what comes out of 110 lb amateurs.....
now c'mon orkle.you wieghed 105 yesterday.you didn't gain five overnight.


Long Live Crazy Horse!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-16-2005, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell11
now c'mon orkle.you wieghed 105 yesterday.you didn't gain five overnight.
If he only knew....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
big o
X-POWERLIFTER
 
Offline
Posts: 592
Join Date: Mar 2005
05-17-2005, 07:43 AM

You'll get much better gains from the drol..size and amazing strenght gains...It's really tough on the liver...I used to do 250mg's of drol when I was powerlifting but it was the last 5 -6 weeks of my cycle..It seemed to give me that kick at the end...who knows...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
a-bomb83
fatboy
 
a-bomb83's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 658
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: da ville
05-17-2005, 08:28 AM

damn big o, 250mg's? bet you were fucking strong as an ox and broke out as a 14 year old high school kid.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
big o
X-POWERLIFTER
 
Offline
Posts: 592
Join Date: Mar 2005
05-17-2005, 09:32 AM

I was a power lifter...740 squat,685 dead..480 bench
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
pincrusher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-17-2005, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big o
I was a power lifter...740 squat,685 dead..480 bench
damn those are some nice #'s big o, myself i am closing in on a 500lb deadlift, 400lbs squat & 350lbs bench press. not the best numbers but im getting there slow and steady.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.