©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

interview with an up & coming teen bodybuilder

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
He looks great! I'll have to remember that name. I wish him the best.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Pin,

I saw that earlier today on the genxxl site...man look at the most muscular pose...at 19 yrs old!! I know many point to gear usage as the reason for physiques at that level but at his age you see how genetics play a huge role as well (& I am not discounting the hard work)

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
He looks incredible but unfortunately that means he started using aas too young. There is no way he is that big at 19 without a little help, unless he got into some ooze like the ninja turtles when he was a baby.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i think splinter trained him well. i wouldn't put it past him that there might be a lil gear usage, but hell, i was 19 when i did my first cycle, so whatever i guess. he looks awesome though for 19, shit even in all the gyms i've attended, i've rarely seen anybody look like that.

P

pincrusher

i wont say for sure if he uses gear or not but, even at a young age if you have definite asspirations to try and become a pro, i see nothing wrong with doing what it takes to get there. its the rec user who has no need or intentions to try and become a pro who should not juice early.
the thing most people dont understand is that with the right training and diet you can gain huge amounts of muscle at his age without using gear. its just that how many of us have a professional nutritionist to assist us like he does. if doggcrapp can put on loads of muscle to experienced lifters who hit sticking points without the use of gear, why cant a young guy with tons of natural test in his system also gain loads of muscle?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
shredder was the man! remember when he became super shredder, damn looks like he got a hold of some drols!!!! WOW TALK ABOUT HIJACKED THREAD!!!!!!!!!

2much2flex85

May 17, 2005
If Steve Kuclo is planning on turning pro, you can guarantee that gear is (or will soon be) involved. That's not news. Fact is, he's got what it takes to go far. :twisted:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
2much2flex85 said:
If Steve Kuclo is planning on turning pro, you can guarantee that gear is (or will soon be) involved. That's not news. Fact is, he's got what it takes to go far. :twisted:

why....i hate steroids.....we shouldn't use them....can someone please take the needle out of my glute.

P

pincrusher

even disregarding if he uses juice or not, ya got to admire his dedication to the sport of bodybuilding. he probably pushes himself harder and has better control over what goes in his mouth than most of us on this board or any other for that matter. this is desire pushed to the extreme.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
even disregarding if he uses juice or not, ya got to admire his dedication to the sport of bodybuilding. he probably pushes himself harder and has better control over what goes in his mouth than most of us on this board or any other for that matter. this is desire pushed to the extreme.

That is true