©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Bleu Taylor

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This is a fresh start for 2019. I needed it. Lack of communication and just getting fat led me to making a change. I hired BT because of the results he posts at his I.G. and the reviews I have read. He has a rep for making flesh.

He sent me a program and numbers to contact him at. He is available to PM "224/7". Can you imagine.

The four days I've been training has been brutal. The program is six days on and 1 off. I'm eating so much chicken and turkey I went back to blending and drinking all my meals except the steak and eggs before bed.

Just to give an idea, one of the two leg days is just 12 all out sets of squats. <---- you read that correctly. In the 4 days I've been on I have lose 5lbs. Shit is hurting on me that I haven't felt in years.

Morning cardio 6 on 1 0ff. He has me doing a litany of OTC supps.

This is making me question if I'm just to old for this level of play?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Sunday and I'm one of the only guys in the gym..wtf? Any way iy was a shoulder madness session. Now I have to do the after training routine and shoot some slin.

It's so nice working with a guy that has his head in a place of proven confidence. Once again, he has a supp program that I have NEVER seen or heard of in my life. It's making small amounts of insulin effect me like huge amounts.

The plan he sent me specifically says "these are private to you and not to be openly discussed. So I'm kinda walking on rice paper here?

What I'm learning is all the body part training leaves me hurting with lactic acid pain for up to three days. Maybe that can put the intensity into perspective. I'll be turning in my first set of picks this Saturday morning.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG, do u have to purchase those supplements fm him or u are given a list to BYO?

No, it's buy your own...……...He has a pre workout mix that he didn't even mention. You would have to own a vitamin store. Google his name and you will find IG, FB and his web site. I'm sure his IG is loaded with more truly Jacked dudes than you have ever seen at an IG addy for a coach.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ok I just finished the after workout supps and slin. Tonight was arms, what a fucking vacation compared to all the other nights. The good news is I'm off tomorrow and then back at the top of the rotation.
SQUATS 12 sets
PUSH 8 stes of flat bench is the first lift.
BACK ,rack deads, deads, bent over rows are three of nine exercises.
LEGS every exercise you can think of
SHOULDERS "" "" ""
ARMS
OFF

That's my new life guys. Six meals a day and multiple supplements through out the day. I think the way he gets away with this much volume is all the protein. There is much more to this but I cant give it up guys.

My body weight has started going back up three pounds. That's cool! I'm looking much cleaner. If I can make this work it's going to be with BT. Funny, they cvall the plans he gives you "Blue prints".

This is with out exception the single best coach I have worked with PERIOD! BTW:He really does respond to each and every PM I send.

Last edited:

G.I.Bro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Can you give more detail on food and supplements without disclosing too much?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The food is lots of meals of chicken ,turkey and stake with veggies. I can't give up the supps because I think its an important part of his deal he has comprised. Believe me I feel like a dick leaving ya hanging but put the shoe on the other foot man. I just laid out a $1000.00 to get started with him. This is his product. I give it up and I fuck him hard. I like the guy and he doesn't deserve that. He has me on the basic gear you would be bulking on. Nothing special at all. His program in a nut shell is bomb the fuck out of you in the gym and toss everything and the kitchen sink at ya to put you back together. Once you circuit a full rotation of training all the protein and supps are working on your entire body at the same time. Including the slin treatments. At least that's what I think is going on bro. But maybe a much younger guy wouldn't be hurting as bad as me. But for the moment, I feel like road kill. :)

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
One more thing. I'm either going to make it or fucking quit as a looser. This is so much work and the pain is off the scale. At the moment this is what I want and the long term plan to return to the Nats hasn't changed.

Next time you look at the clock and see 5am think of me. That's when I get up six days a week and start with fasted cardio and a ton of supps. This "at the moment" is a full time job that sucks. All that drives me is wondering if there is anyone my age that's going to out work me. I have YouTubed "60's BBing NPC many times and for the life of me I think I have a shot at this. A GOOD SHOT!

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
12 sets of squats tonight. Yes it was as crazy as you would imagine. But I hung tight and pounded them out.
My legs burn after doing that. What's surprising is the high levels of protein are making me no where near as sore as I would normally be. There's a message in there for everyone.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
12 sets of squats tonight. Yes it was as crazy as you would imagine. But I hung tight and pounded them out.
My legs burn after doing that. What's surprising is the high levels of protein are making me no where near as sore as I would normally be. There's a message in there for everyone.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Tonight was PUSH. 8 sets of flat bench is just one of the exercises. If I told ya how many weighted dips you would just call me out on it……...LOL.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
lol. That was the first thing I PMed him asking. The answer is to fail between 8 and 10 and the perfect set would be a failure at 8 and then do to more partial reps. He always wants you to do two extra partials on every set. Because he wants you back into the next set under a minute the weights are lower than you would normally use. But after five sets who's even thinking about the weight on the bar?