©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Years GOAL !!!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This doesn't have t be BBing related. I just thought if you guys listed them out maybe it would help you commit to them and accomplish "THE GOAL" .

I want to be a better person to my wife. This BBing shit has me so wrapped at times I just don't give her the attention she deserves.

My goal is to assert myself more in a constructive way into my 32year mirage. Let her know how much I love her each and every day.

Whats your goals for 2019? Be a part of AnaSci and let us know. :)

jolter604

Jan 6, 2016
LA
This doesn't have t be BBing related. I just thought if you guys listed them out maybe it would help you commit to them and accomplish "THE GOAL" .

I want to be a better person to my wife. This BBing shit has me so wrapped at times I just don't give her the attention she deserves.

My goal is to assert myself more in a constructive way into my 32year mirage. Let her know how much I love her each and every day.

Whats your goals for 2019? Be a part of AnaSci and let us know. :)
Making more money and working less.
And lowering body fat and gain some super mass!!!

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Gonna finish up my last few projects/ goals I have so I can be ready for retirement.....getting rid of the few that are just a burden.....and going to hit the 240 ish lean mark I've been after....if that means I finish my other projects and and move into a gym and just live there for a few months then that may be.....

TKAT

Feb 27, 2013
I really need to start thinking about my wife and kids. I'm in the process of trying to get a Whole Life Life Insurance Policy. I have a term one but I want to make sure they are ok if I do pass. Especially since this life style hasn't been the best on my body. But as anyone knows who has gotten one of these policies that they come to your house and test the shit out of you. I'm in the process of leaning down to 185. I'm currently 205 at 5'8". My blood pressure has been terrible this last year. At times it's been 190/110. Fucking terrible!! I'm 38 years old. I've laid off everything except 100 mg test a week. I've got a few month to pull it all together. It sucks but I've got to put my family first and get my head out of my ass. So that's what I'm trying to do.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I really need to start thinking about my wife and kids. I'm in the process of trying to get a Whole Life Life Insurance Policy. I have a term one but I want to make sure they are ok if I do pass. Especially since this life style hasn't been the best on my body. But as anyone knows who has gotten one of these policies that they come to your house and test the shit out of you. I'm in the process of leaning down to 185. I'm currently 205 at 5'8". My blood pressure has been terrible this last year. At times it's been 190/110. Fucking terrible!! I'm 38 years old. I've laid off everything except 100 mg test a week. I've got a few month to pull it all together. It sucks but I've got to put my family first and get my head out of my ass. So that's what I'm trying to do.

Start taking carditone for the Blood pressure and clean your act up bro. Sounds like you have good reasons to do so. :)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just do everything I do better so that could be relationship, gym or work related. Basically to be a more productive person in every sense and not be so lazy. Another thing is to take Flex out on more walks. This is Flex...

fxv0oz.jpg

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I just need to stop every thing I am doing and making more money.
Time for me to grow the fuck up.
My cycle and log are going to have to go on the back burner for now.
It is killing me- I don't have many more years to make any thing of my self with lifting BUT what the fuck is it doing for me. I look good for 50 - big fucking deal. I can't afford any thing now going what I am doing- hopefully every thing ballances out.
FUCKING DEPRESSING

Last edited:

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Lower my spending and save some money for retirement. Physique wise a few solid pounds would be nice!