©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can't access the testing forum

Deltz123

Oct 14, 2018
You have to have x amount of posts. Cant get in either but dont want to film the forum with empty responses

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Or you can make a donation. And your name would be and a pretty green color.

Ak

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Certain threads were removed which would change your post count. You need a minimum of 25 posts to gain access to the testing section. Here's the real deal, make a minimum donation of $25 toward future testing and you'll gain instant access! This testing project is great!! It keeps everything as transparent as can be and lets members know where to spend their hard earned money! So, contact buck1973 and make a donation today!!

DrZaius7

Jan 17, 2019
25 posts in all separate threads? If you have a discussion within a thread does that only count as one?

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
25 posts in all separate threads? If you have a discussion within a thread does that only count as one?

no
how ever makin post Like xcellent or something similar may get them taken away OR worse
Plz add to our forum is all we ask
and if the testin interests you support would go a long way for the cause
the testin is paid for xclusively from donations, all proceeds go to the testin

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

No but if that thread were deleted, however many posts you had in there would be deleted from your overall post count.

Mountpocono

Feb 2, 2019
It’s late at night. New member here - been on another board for about ten years, one prior about 5 more. Can someone direct me to where to make a donation for testing? Thank you.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It’s late at night. New member here - been on another board for about ten years, one prior about 5 more. Can someone direct me to where to make a donation for testing? Thank you.

Welcome! What other forums were you on?

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
From what I gather, reach 25 posts or donate $25. I'm personally going to donate the $25 regardless, as it is a good cause.