©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

inj b12 , worth it?

MonsterGGG

Jan 9, 2019
thoughts?
im 10 weeks out, im about to start test/ mast/ tren A in a few weeks . Carbs will go down and im looking for all the help i can get to keep my trainning as intense as possible.

would inj b12 help?

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
Good question. More and more lately I've been thinking about trying it for the first time. Seems as if everytime I see someone mention it, it is always positive experiences. An increase in energy and drive would be nice for your prep I imagine.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive done b12 injections on several occasions never had a bad experience with it, always bought it in a 50ml jug from the vet supply injected with slin pins.

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
I have used the injectable b12 SYNTHELAMIN a couple different times! I liked it....I definitely think it gave me a nice little boost! I actually kinda forgot about it until I saw this thread....I might grab another bottle of it now!

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have used the injectable b12 SYNTHELAMIN a couple different times! I liked it....I definitely think it gave me a nice little boost! I actually kinda forgot about it until I saw this thread....I might grab another bottle of it now!

I have used the same with good effect. I felt a nice little boost and had more energy from the start of the day. I usually struggle to get out of bed in the morning but noticed a big difference using synthelamin.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
2ml synthelamin twice weekly for me. Great for energy, appetite and vascularity.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
2ml synthelamin twice weekly for me. Great for energy, appetite and vascularity.

Yup...Synthetek offers 100ml bottles of micro-refined inj b12...Smoothest inj b12 product you are going to use!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I would recommend it if levels are naturally low or when dieting and training hard and needing the extra energy.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think inject B12 (Synthetek) can be very beneficial. Helps me with energy, sense of well being and improved appetite.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Isn't Synthelesen also a B12 product?

It has b12 as one of it's ingredients.

Maybe I'm an outlier but I've never noticed the appetite increase. Energy after a long day? Absolutely

It speeds up the metabolize, giving the energy boost and making you hungrier faster.

What is your weight...Are you using enough?! The dosage is 1ml for every 55lbs of body weight. Obviously you can get by going a ml or so below that and still see great results.