©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RoidTest product, anybody try can vouch for its effectiveness?

matsuo munefusa

Apr 6, 2013
Looking to spot test some AAS and was looking at the RoidTest product. Anybody know if this is any good for determining the hormone is present (I know it doesn't determine purity).

I'm also looking to donate to Buck and send in some samples of raws from one of our sponsors here. But I'd just like to cover bases and get some redundancy going for peace of mind.

Thanks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
There was some discussion on here a while back regarding these and the labmax testing kits.
May want to run a search on them but I believe they were considered a waste of money?

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Just the same as labmax. That thread is on the first page. They are inconsistent from what I have heard. Might be worth trying if you just want to confirm the steroid.

TKAT

Feb 27, 2013
I've personally used the RoidTest for a while now. It's ok if you want to check a steroids authenticity. However the down side is that it can not tell you how pure the product is or if there are multiple different products in what you are testing for. It allows you to test for one steroid at a time. I still think melting tests are superior to this unless you have direct access to lab testing like they do here.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
My buddy has used roidtest and it was correct but as the above posted it's only useful for testing for 1 steroid and you don't even know the purity.

matsuo munefusa

Apr 6, 2013
is there an accurate and affordable melting point tester or am I looking at 1-2k USD for an instrument that will accurately determine MP?