©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shot Question

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Have An Oil Based Test Prop And A Water Based Winny. Can I Mix Them To Cut Done The Number Of Shots. I Was Going To Shoot Mon-wed-fri. 1 Cc Of Each.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes you can. Be careful depressing the plunger. It can go more difficult when the oil is passing through, then speed up too fast if your not careful when the water comes through it.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I was always under the impression not to mix water and oil bases. I heard the two different soluables can increase risk of a sebaceous cyst? But I would trust tee so good to know.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Nothing will come of harm to you. The most i believe will happen is that it can kinda clump up...other than that nothing physical will happen to you. But you can always just drink your winny

Last edited:

johnny42384

Dec 28, 2004
I always mix the winny with an oil base to ease the pain as well as save on the amount of injections and I've never had a problem.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STATE CHAMP said:
if i draw it witch one first. and how much do you loose by drinking

It's not as effective when you drink it but it's not like your gonna lose major amounts. You won't be able to tell physically how much you lost.