©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Larry Wheels

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Probably the strongest pound for pound lifter on the planet. Insane strength in all areas.

ALL MY PRS OF 2018 *WARNING MAY SPIKE ADRENALINE* - YouTube

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Not sure which is most impressive. That 515 shoulder press is insane.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Crazy strength and he keeps adding to his PR's all the time. I noticed he has been training recently with Thor Bjornsson.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Not sure which is most impressive. That 515 shoulder press is insane.

I like watching his videos.....dude is crazy strong!!!

Crazy strength and he keeps adding to his PR's all the time. I noticed he has been training recently with Thor Bjornsson.

I agree with all of you. All his lifts are impressive but that shoulder press is crazy. I saw his strongman training with Thor as well. I think he competed in his first strongman event on the weekend.

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
I agree with all of you. All his lifts are impressive but that shoulder press is crazy. I saw his strongman training with Thor as well. I think he competed in his first strongman event on the weekend.

Yeah he is a beast! He took 2nd in his first strongman contest over the weekend!

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 171

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
He is on record saying 500 mgs of test weekly and 150 mgs of anadrol daily

He is probably on more now but I don't disbelieve that cycle. He is a freak and that cycle would be great for strength. Anadrol is one of the best drugs I have ever used for strength.

danieltx

Donating Member
Jun 12, 2018
We're lucky to be here at this time to see him. Wheels is like Herschel Walker, Brock Lesnar, Bo Jackson, Ronnie Coleman, etc. - one of those freaky once-in-a-generation athletes.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The video of him benching 2 barbells of 225 in each hand is crazy as well.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Both physique and strength are quite impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"quite" impressive?

He is super strong but some of his overhead pressing is crazy impressive (especially for his weight).

M3rlin117

Feb 26, 2019
"quite" impressive?

He is super strong but some of his overhead pressing is crazy impressive (especially for his weight).

Lol yes Elvis he is QUITE Impressive. The definition of quite- the utmost or most absolute extent or degree. It’s a more suitable word then “Crazy” so I’m not sure what your getting at Elvis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk