AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Appreciate the time you have......
Old
  (#1)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

Appreciate the time you have...... - 01-26-2019, 07:08 PM

Time flies away in a blink.

Use code "CG5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#2)
aon1
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

02-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Absolutely ...I truly wish I understand when I was younger just how much more important the journey would be than the destination will ever be.

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#3)
AR-15

02-24-2019, 01:30 PM

Sorry been gone awhile due to a concussion turned bad and I’m just reading through the old posts. This one really caught my attention. After a month or two of not being able to remember who the people taking care of me actually were and then even today walking around with a card telling me or whoever else finds me who I am and where I live etc. It’s Truly a fine line between Living and dying. Or being alive and actually living life. It’s a short fucking ride and I personally will never NOT take advantage of every precious second given to me and my loved ones. AR

Old
  (#4)
TripleOvertime
Donating Member

02-24-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
Sorry been gone awhile due to a concussion turned bad and Iím just reading through the old posts. This one really caught my attention. After a month or two of not being able to remember who the people taking care of me actually were and then even today walking around with a card telling me or whoever else finds me who I am and where I live etc. Itís Truly a fine line between Living and dying. Or being alive and actually living life. Itís a short fucking ride and I personally will never NOT take advantage of every precious second given to me and my loved ones. AR
Damn bro. Sounds like you went through hell. Hope all is okay now. Sometimes it takes a dramatic event in our loves to truly realize just how precious life is. Each day is a gift.

TripleOT from PM

Old
  (#5)
AR-15

02-26-2019, 11:23 PM

Thanks T/O! I donít want to step on CGís thread with all the boring details but all is fine for now. I have ALOT of work to do to get my body and mind back to par but thatís ok. Iíll never fight again but thatís ok too because at the end of the day that shit means nothing. Itís time to focus on the important things in life. The brain injury is probably one of the best things that has happened to me because it taught me to focus on whatís really important. Family. Im so damn Lucky to have been blessed them. AR

Old
  (#6)
M3rlin117

02-27-2019, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aon1 View Post
Absolutely ...I truly wish I understand when I was younger just how much more important the journey would be than the destination will ever be.
great words