©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you guys think

Therep18

Feb 6, 2018
On TRT but want to do some extra on the side in between blood work which is taken every 3 months (12 wks).

Currently on doctor prescribed cup at 220mg/week. Was going to add about 300mg/wk of prop and 50mg/ED of Oxymetholone and cease the extra about 4 weeks out from blood work.

I've tried numerous other compounds such as mast, tren A/P, decca, dbol. Had some good results. My favorite was tren A but the sides of high BP, headaches, sweating throughout the night and some of the psychological issues have turned me away. Never tried oxy but have read pretty good literature about gaining mass with little sides at a low dose.

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
I think the prop would be a good addition but for me the anadrol would be a no go. BP was an issue and experienced some prolactin like sides when I ran it. Much prefer tbol or dbol.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
50mg drol and the added prop would work well. Water retention is heavily influenced by diet on drol.

Therep18

Feb 6, 2018
50mg drol and the added prop would work well. Water retention is heavily influenced by diet on drol.

What do you recommend in place of droll? I'm not trying to get the bloated moon face look. Just want to build some strength and size while not going off the deep end lol. Remember I have to have blood work done about every 2 to 3 months as per doctor.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Anavar wont bloat at all. Nice strength gains too...

Therep18

Feb 6, 2018
I may give it a try. I know tren has some baggage with it and drol seems to be too much for what I am trying to accomplish

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
Tren or Masteron for me. I have age, Drol and Dbol are not much of choices anymore. And with blood tests, Id think you'd agree.