©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lethargic

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well Last night was my first shot. I decided that for the first 2 or 3 weeks i'm gonna do 500mgs of test in one shot then break them up into 2 shots for the week. I also changed over my Anadrol from 50 mgs to 100mgs ED. I got back from the gym today and was lethargic as hell so i took a shower and slept for about 3 hours.

I haven't been to the gym since February before my wife left so i think i might have over done myself also, since obviously i wasn't as strong as before. IE> INCLINE BENCH (February 315lbs vs. Today 245lbs)

Not too worried because i build up my strength back rather quickly.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
randomly sometimes,anadrol will make me lethargic if just not flat sleepy.
It'll ease after a week or two. More and more guys are complainin' of feelin funky the naxt day,myself included sometimes.Hell,were all just burnouts.
Personally,I need to break and start over....Naaaah.f that

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
oh no I gotta go.freddies back.
Damn that was hilarious,yesterday

Exactly....but it's good to know that the anadrol could be causing the sleepiness. I'm fine now it was just a pain earlier.

W

wolfyEVH

dont you think you should have gotten into the gym for about 4-6 weeks before you jumped on the gear.......now you're gonna start growing a bit too fast and risk injury, especially with drol/test..............

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
dont you think you should have gotten into the gym for about 4-6 weeks before you jumped on the gear.......now you're gonna start growing a bit too fast and risk injury, especially with drol/test..............

It was financially difficult these last few months and plus i have 3 small boys. I could have went to the gym on base but no daycare. 24hr fitness was outrageous. But my friend told me about the YMCA. It has a nice gym and a play center, swimming pool with a slide and daycare for the kids too. Best thing it's in my budget. Plus i'm used to taking layoffs and hitting it hard on day one coming back.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
It was financially difficult these last few months and plus i have 3 small boys. I could have went to the gym on base but no daycare. 24hr fitness was outrageous. But my friend told me about the YMCA. It has a nice gym and a play center, swimming pool with a slide and daycare for the kids too. Best thing it's in my budget. Plus i'm used to taking layoffs and hitting it hard on day one coming back.

well what i mean is, starting anytime, like now.... for a month or so just to get back into, before getting onto gear instantly

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
well what i mean is, starting anytime, like now.... for a month or so just to get back into, before getting onto gear instantly

I was feeling froggy...plus my wife's unit might return earlier (within 90 to 120 days maybe...military is known to change things) So i wanted to get back in shape before she came back.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
I got in early on my 24 Hour Fitness membership. I pay $100 a year for life. Cool huh.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I know. I just have to remember every year not to let it expire or Im screwed.

If i ever got a deal like that it would be awesome then i just would have to pay for the daycare.