©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable Forms of Oral Steroids

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro's....It occured to me that perhaps some of the more popular orals should be made in an injectable form, and I see that there are some (D-bol for example.) My question is, are these still liver toxic, or is the 17-alpha alkylation removed? I would love to see Oral T as an injectable, but honestly, if they are going to be just as toxic, why not just eat the pills?

W

wolfyEVH

they will still go through the liver from the bloodstream...........why inject something thats made to be oral????

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
they will still go through the liver from the bloodstream...........why inject something thats made to be oral????

If the raw hormone or substance could be isolated from the process that makes it toxic, then wouldn't it be preferable to inject?

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
If the raw hormone or substance could be isolated from the process that makes it toxic, then wouldn't it be preferable to inject?

oral toxicity is a joke in the first place..........little girls haven taken drol for months and months at a time...1 person dies of liver failure as a result of this, and now they're toxic.............alcohol and tylenol are far worse in the first place so why not inject those???? right?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
tylenol are far worse in the first place so why not inject those???? right?

One of the worst if not thee worst thing to OD on. Tylonel is really harsh

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
oral toxicity is a joke in the first place..........little girls haven taken drol for months and months at a time...1 person dies of liver failure as a result of this, and now they're toxic.............alcohol and tylenol are far worse in the first place so why not inject those???? right?

In a bad mood Wolf? This was not meant to be a hot topic, but was simply a question I had. I know that everything goes through the liver as Kel mentioned, and I know Acetominophen is bad (I never use Tylenol.) To say that the oral toxicity of AAS's like D-Bol or Oral-T is a joke seems to raise another question though (chime in whenever Kel.) How toxic are orals really? Most of the literature I have perused suggests that liver protectants are indicated with the use of these drugs, but admitedly, I haven't seen much in the way of post from bro's who are all fucked up from orals. The affinity for injecting seems to revolve around the efficacy of the drug in liquid form. Hell wolfy, you routinely tell people that if they don't want to inject, don't do steroids. Again, This is purely out of scientific curiosity, and a desire to see beneficial advancements in our chosen "vice" so to speak.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:

I completely agree.Im more scared of Vicodin than any c17 steroid.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Liv-52,liv-52,liv-52

Freejay said:
In a bad mood Wolf? This was not meant to be a hot topic, but was simply a question I had. I know that everything goes through the liver as Kel mentioned, and I know Acetominophen is bad (I never use Tylenol.) To say that the oral toxicity of AAS's like D-Bol or Oral-T is a joke seems to raise another question though (chime in whenever Kel.) How toxic are orals really? Most of the literature I have perused suggests that liver protectants are indicated with the use of these drugs, but admitedly, I haven't seen much in the way of post from bro's who are all fucked up from orals. The affinity for injecting seems to revolve around the efficacy of the drug in liquid form. Hell wolfy, you routinely tell people that if they don't want to inject, don't do steroids. Again, This is purely out of scientific curiosity, and a desire to see beneficial advancements in our chosen "vice" so to speak.

Like I said It took 6 mos of 75mG anadrol ED to make my enzymes finally move.
To 82 I think?.(not a concern)Range is2-50 and 2-60 for alt and ast,respectively.
I take Liv-52 @ 2-3 lil pills a day and every 3 mos. Liver panel stays in check.
Take more than 4 vicodinES a day for half that time and the acetominophen will make your liver will fall out your ass.If you could shit at all,that is.
No ones "all fukt up from orals".
I do advise Liv-52 for regular LONG term use of strong(anadrol)orals.
They work,they're cheap.
Wolfy says inject,simply because it is the most effective(only) way to administer the most productive substance(s)
boomps

Last edited:

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
75mg of drol for 6 months w/no elevated liver values...damn, I guess Kell must be short for Kelly & you must be Irish...liver is made of stone...lol...

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Iv taken as high as 150mg of anadrol only for one week of course and week before 100mg got my liv tested afterwords everything was regular.. Really just depends on person that why u get the blood work done after cycle

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
really whats it called?

Also O u think that is a long time for anadrol?

Iv read that that is a prefect amount of time for anadrol no longer than 5-6 wk
Dbol 6-7wk
could be wrong

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Liv-52,liv-52,liv-52

kell11 said:
Like I said It took 6 mos of 75mG anadrol ED to make my enzymes finally move.
To 82 I think?.(not a concern)Range is2-50 and 2-60 for alt and ast,respectively.
I take Liv-52 @ 2-3 lil pills a day and every 3 mos. Liver panel stays in check.
Take more than 4 vicodinES a day for half that time and the acetominophen will make your liver will fall out your ass.If you could shit at all,that is.
No ones "all fukt up from orals".
I definitely advise LIV-52 for regular LONG term use of strong(anadrol)orals.
They work,they're cheap.
Wolfy says inject,simply because it is the most effective(only) way to administer the most productive substance(s)
boomps

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:

When i say inject, i mean inject with test.......there are people who will inject, yet not even use any test (i believe you are one of them).......at the bare minimum someone should use at least a bit of test to not worry about the suppression, however with deca and tren, i recommend a lot more test.....at least take some andriol (oral test) if you dont want to inject, even though you'd have to buy a shit load of it and waste your cash...just because you may feel fine without test doesnt mean you're not hurting your body.....we are males because of test....we have muscles because of test...test helps with libido, feeling energized, a good anti-depressant, on and on.....testosterone can be absorbed via lymphatic system, but like 3% will get taken up.....it MUST be injected and has to enter the bloodstream directly......

to get back on track.......all the toxicity issues with orals are done from case studies.......1 guy happens to get liver failure (who never worked out and used steroids because he had aids, and probably had liver problems to begin with) and thats enough to say "orals are harsh on the liver".........liver values will change on orals, but they go right back to normal when you're done. As long as you're not taking tons of tylenol and alcohol, i wouldnt really bother with liver protectants.....the liver is extremely powerful......