©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Possible HRT

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
So my test came back about 240.
I just saw an endo today who is sending me for a 2nd round of bloodwork which, is encompassing: test, free, bio and total, lc/MS/MS
Fsh & lh
Prolactin
Hcg,total,ql w/refl to qn
Tsh+free t4
Iron & total iron binding capacity
Psa, total
I am to fast and test at 8am. Any advice?
I am looking to get hrt with injections rather than gel/solution
I'm 43 by the way and last cycle was over summer but was lite do to working out of state

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
Shouldn't be a problem. But then again my doctor didn't even have me get bloodwork and put me on. I'd done my own previously and was almost exactly the same number as you. He's very pro testosterone though. Actually pretty much anything I ask for to be honest. Aromasin, raloxifene, Anavar, etc. I don't even use those but I do get the ancillaries filled for friends. The var is too expensive for me but I have the script. Here's a tip if your insurance doesn't cover the testosterone. Use goodrx.com and get your vial for about $43. I just use 10mg a day with an insulin syringe. 200mg of DIM 2X a day and 500mg a day of calcium-d-glucarate. Libido is good and I sometimes triple the dose for a couple of months. But everyone does their own thing. I got my regimen from a combination of advice from (the late) Dr Crisler and Emeric from promuscle. 1-2iu a day of growth. I use other health supplements but that's it for hormones.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Shouldn't be a problem. But then again my doctor didn't even have me get bloodwork and put me on. I'd done my own previously and was almost exactly the same number as you. He's very pro testosterone though. Actually pretty much anything I ask for to be honest. Aromasin, raloxifene, Anavar, etc. I don't even use those but I do get the ancillaries filled for friends. The var is too expensive for me but I have the script. Here's a tip if your insurance doesn't cover the testosterone. Use goodrx.com and get your vial for about $43. I just use 10mg a day with an insulin syringe. 200mg of DIM 2X a day and 500mg a day of calcium-d-glucarate. Libido is good and I sometimes triple the dose for a couple of months. But everyone does their own thing. I got my regimen from a combination of advice from (the late) Dr Crisler and Emeric from promuscle. 1-2iu a day of growth. I use other health supplements but that's it for hormones.

Dr. John and Emeric are both excellent people to take advice from. Good to hear your regimen is working for you.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Results:
Total MS - 311
Free - 33.6
Bio available - 70.5
Lh - 4.6
Fsh - 8.3
Sex hormone binding globulin - 40
Albumin serum - 4.6
All other tests listed were within range
What do you all think?

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
So I got a script for 200mg every 2 weeks. Is it worth lowering to ensure I don't get to high and can get higher dosage after next round of blood work?

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
What I mean is - should I take less or ensure last shot prior to bloodwork is far enough away so that bloods are not too high and maybe he will up it to weekly.

DeathDefier

Feb 21, 2019
Your call and decision but it could potentially work if that’s your goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk