AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Pct??
Old
  (#1)
stussy
Anasci's Quote Editor

Pct?? - 05-17-2005, 11:45 PM

I am finishing up my cycle now, Im having a hard time commiting to eating properly right now. My schedule is way to hectic, it's even hard at the moment to make it to the gym 5 times a week. I would be throwing away the next 6 weeks. My last shot was on Saturday (deca 400mg/week and test enanthate 500mg/week). I am at 225lbs as of today. i was at 200 when i started my cycle. Need to know when to start my PCT. I am going to use nolvadex( i have one bottle -about 80 tabs left). How much should i use during PCT and how long???? Will products like tribestan(tribulus) help also to kick start my natural test back??????

Pin,take this one.
Old
  (#2)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

Pin,take this one. - 05-18-2005, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stussy
I am finishing up my cycle now, Im having a hard time commiting to eating properly right now. My schedule is way to hectic, it's even hard at the moment to make it to the gym 5 times a week. I would be throwing away the next 6 weeks. My last shot was on Saturday (deca 400mg/week and test enanthate 500mg/week). I am at 225lbs as of today. i was at 200 when i started my cycle. Need to know when to start my PCT. I am going to use nolvadex( i have one bottle -about 80 tabs left). How much should i use during PCT and how long???? Will products like tribestan(tribulus) help also to kick start my natural test back??????
In about three weeks you'll need one-two clomid tabs/100mg a day for about three-four weeks.
What would be ideal is if you had some hCG to begin right now,or Immediately post cycle.true,pin?
Nolvadex? I dont know bro' I dont use it.It's an Anti-estrogen more than a Useful PCT med.T or F? and Proviron has always worked for me for that.
YOU NEED SOME CLOMID AT LEAST. AND hCG TO KICK START THINGS RIGHT AWAY.
ask pin he'll give you a good PCT answer.My answer is to take the P outta PCT. I need a Break,and Ive been on such a long run,Im going to use some hCG this time.I usually just use/need clomid.
Man, one thing is for sure. your PCT is as important if not more than your training.If you want to keep your gains!!!

Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-18-2005 at 12:09 AM.