©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GearPro March Madness Contest !!!!!

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Gentlemen, it’s almost March, and you know what that means...

Geapro’s Annual March Madness Contest (2019 Edition) !!!!!!!!

One lucky Anasci member will win a $300 GearPro credit + 20% off any other purchases made in the same order, all for just filling out an NCAA Tourney bracket!

Here’s a link to the official GearPro thread for the contest.
http://www.anasci.org/vB/gearpro/44281-gearpro-2019-march-madness-contest.html#post337567

Contest starting March 1, 2019

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
hell yeah...:headbang:last years was a good one.

im not gonna do my bracket for a while but im in...

thank you.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
hell yeah...:headbang:last years was a good one.

im not gonna do my bracket for a while but im in...

thank you.

Most of the major sites haven’t started letting people register or create brackets, yet. I’m keeping an eye out, and as soon as they do I’ll get it opened up and guys can start registering. The tentative date is 1, March, but that’s subject to the service providers schedules.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
And, please guys, make some noise about this. Tell your bros in other forums to come over and register here so they can play, too. The better the turn out, the more fun we all have.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I hate basketball, mostly because I suck, but the gear is sure worth it.!! AR

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Get those entries in soon. Brackets will able to filled out in just a few days. We need 15 entries for the contest to officially go live. Don’t wait, enter now!

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Get those entries in guys. Tournament starts soon. Free to enter, and a chance to win $300 in GearPro product, plus and additional 20% off of anything else you order!

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Encourage your buddies, friends, acquaintances and everyone else you know to sign up and fill out a bracket. Tournament start tomorrow and we’re still short on entries. I’ll lower it to 10 filled out brackets, not counting mine, to make the contest go live.

Hurry up guys, time is running out!