©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is Cardio Needed!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Al right here's the scoop...I got on the eliptical machine Monday nite..I couldn't do 5 minutes...I squated really heavy on Saturday,went up to 505 for reps so my quads were already sore....I'm trying to loose the power lifters fat...I can honestly feel if I do all this cardio I'll loose some strength somewhere..probably my squat....I trying to bring my first cycle close to 600...Here's what I'm on AND i'M IN WEEK 7
400 mg deca a/w
800 mg andro a/w
75 mg para e/o/d
1 clen a/d 2oo mcg broken up now.....I took 2 thinking they were 20's.WRONG
1 cytomel a/d
Is this alone more than enough to get rid of the fat around the middle..or do I seriously have to compromise here and put my head to it....I'm getting married here in 6 weeks so I want to have some ab's and loose the tire...

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
yes, you need the cardio if you want to loose the fat. You sound just like my lifting partner who wants to get huge but still loose all his belly at the same time. Yes, you can gain size and loose fat at the same time but there is some give and take that is required. Regardless of how much gear you are taking if you dont burn more calories than you consume you will never loose the weight. I am on the same path you are right now, I am getting married june 25th and am busting my ass to loose whats remaining on the mid section. I have dropped from 268 in feb. to 253 now and have went from low 20's in bf to about 12% now. My strength has stayed pretty much where it was when I was at 268. I'm doing 3 40 min sessions of cardio a week with my heart rate around 70-80% and have cut out all the cheat foods I used to sneak in every now and then. Clen helped as well and just started cytomel on mon. good luck and hope this helps.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Mojo no it doesn't allright...LOL...I was hoping you'd say na the clen and cytomel is all you need....Thanks Bro....?..what color is your cytomel?

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
It's white with a score down the middle. I hope you are not taking your's all at one time! The clen and cytomel are alot like gear, you cant just take it an expect things to happen without the work. I know, it sucks. Wish I could just take the gear and get huge without lifting a weight!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
No I train hard...I thought the clen I bought was 20mcg's because It didn't have any scores o nit...I took 2 -200mcg's thinking they were 20's and I wanted to see the reaction my body had with it.......Can you say....GOOFY BASTARD.....

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
If you want chunked abs...then try and hold a half chin up on a bar and lift your feet to your hands then come down to a hang. This excercise requires your abs to be strong, but if you stick with it and try it they will get strong. Start with 7 sets of 3-4 reps....do them everyday before you start your workout, and everyweek add 1-2 reps but keep the 7 sets! This is a sprinters ab excercise and it works. Good training.

Jun 19, 2005
Im in the same mode right now, if i dont do cardio i dont lose fat..so cleaned diet, no cheating a little t3..just staring clen for 2 weeks...got 4 weeks to see what happens,lol.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm on the tail end of clen/cytomel....I do have some abs and alot of veins i HAVen't seen in a veryy long time....I was up to 2-200mcg and 125 mg's cytomel

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
thats alot of fat burners, LOL. Is there anything you can take that will prevent your thyroid from becoming dependant on these chemicals. Besides coming down off of them like you went up on the cytomel. I am afraid to take more than 50mg a day because my family has a history of obesity and I am the only one that is an athlete in my family. I am 27 now and my metabolism is slowly getting worse. Just wondered if you guys knew anything tootake toostop the dependancy issue.
thanks