©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

20 Pounds in 7 days

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
What they didn’t tell u was all the setup time that went into making that “transformation”. Finding someone with just the right physique/ org at percentage, who looked like they were at their natty peak but actually wasn’t, finding someone that had never used AAS before, having them carb deplete (and maybe fast completely) for a few weeks before they started, start them on gear 2 weeks before they start the video, etc. And we haven’t even mentioned that they clearly had a newb using fairly large amounts of insulin to achieve such a large weight gain in such a short time.

This video did exactly what it was intended to do. It drove clicks, without providing any real information, and I’m sure it picked up some clients for Mr. Trainer Guy. Overall, it’s an irresponsible and dangerous thing to put out a video like that. But, if they made some money off it, then I guess that’s all that matters.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Oh no trevor and tony just did not do this video. Smfh. I can see all the high school kids lining up with mommy & daddy's money.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
How old is this video? When Enhanced Athlete first started sponsoring at PM, they made a thread about a guy who put on 20lbs with MENT...wait for it... right after he had competed in a bodybuilding show. Can you say recomp? LOL! These guys must think people are stupid! I know some starting out may be naive but that's pretty dishonest and low.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
How old is this video? When Enhanced Athlete first started sponsoring at PM, they made a thread about a guy who put on 20lbs with MENT...wait for it... right after he had competed in a bodybuilding show. Can you say recomp? LOL! These guys must think people are stupid! I know some starting out may be naive but that's pretty dishonest and low.

:yeahthat:

We all know with the right prep it's very possible and unfortunately supp companies or coaches use this to promote their products/service.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
I remember something similar to this back in the late 70s with Casey viator...he supposedly gained 70 pounds in a short period of time...what wasn't told was that he had lost a lot of weight working on an oil platform for months and was then stuffed with food and anabolics...I believe it was used as an ad for HIT and Nautilus...

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
I remember something similar to this back in the late 70s with Casey viator...he supposedly gained 70 pounds in a short period of time...what wasn't told was that he had lost a lot of weight working on an oil platform for months and was then stuffed with food and anabolics...I believe it was used as an ad for HIT and Nautilus...

yup it was used in alot of ellington darden's HIT books too:D

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
yup it was used in alot of ellington darden's HIT books too:D

I was able to remember the study...it was called the Colorado experiment...viator started out weighing 167 pounds and in one month weighed around 220...he trained every other day for a total of 14 workouts...it all sounded plausible until it was reported that he went from an initial body fat percentage of 13% to less than 3% thus losing something like 17 pounds of fat and gaining a net of 68 pounds of muscle in 28 days...photos were provided to show the transformation......now I do have a lot of respect for HIT and the Nautilus system but sub 3% body fat!....give me a break...oh, also no anabolics were part of the experiment!.......