©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood work question

Ace_1

Jan 31, 2019
Got blood work done in Nov and estrogen was at 39 pg/mL. Because I'm OCD I got blood work again for Feb and my estrogen level is a 68 pg/mL. Keep in mind I'm only on 200 mg of cyp per week for TRT dosage as per the doctor.

My question is how much of an AI (in my case I have adex) should I be taking now. Don't want to take too little or too much. I'm not experiencing any physical symptoms of high estrogen. I had gyno surgery with complete gland removal 2 years ago so no evidence of puffy nipples etc.

Any thoughts? And should I change to aromasin or is adex GTG

DeathDefier

Feb 21, 2019
68 is technically high but in reality wouldn’t create the common sides associated with higher estrogen in that range. That’s around the number on a cycle I begin taking AI. Anything mid 60’s or lower I don’t bother. 1 mg the day after your injection or split up .5 every third day might be a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
If what you’re currently doing is working, then there’s no real reason to go changing things up. Especially if you don’t have to worry about gyno anymore. Estrogen will fluctuate in testing like Test will based on the day of the week you took your last shot, the time of day you get tested, what time you take your AI, etc.

DeathDefier

Feb 21, 2019
Forgot to specify Anastrazole which works incredibly quick and thorough I’ve learned firsthand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
Got blood work done in Nov and estrogen was at 39 pg/mL. Because I'm OCD I got blood work again for Feb and my estrogen level is a 68 pg/mL. Keep in mind I'm only on 200 mg of cyp per week for TRT dosage as per the doctor.

My question is how much of an AI (in my case I have adex) should I be taking now. Don't want to take too little or too much. I'm not experiencing any physical symptoms of high estrogen. I had gyno surgery with complete gland removal 2 years ago so no evidence of puffy nipples etc.

Any thoughts? And should I change to aromasin or is adex GTG

.25-.50mg ADEX EOD will be good

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It's better to use too little than too much when it comes to AI's. 0.25mg EOD should be enough.