©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Migrain

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've had a migrain like headache all fricken day. I think it's because of the Anadrol i'm taking at 100mgs. It's suppossed to be a side effect..does anyone know if it's gonna be like this the entire time i'm taking it? I haven't used Anadrol until now it's normally been Dbol

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
hmmmm they say taht is a side effect but why u starting out with 100mg O.. U should doo one week 50mg then do 100mg... Becaues it could just be becaues ur using it at that high dossage.. try bumping it down n if it doesnt goo away then ditch it

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
hmmmm they say taht is a side effect but why u starting out with 100mg O.. U should doo one week 50mg then do 100mg... Becaues it could just be becaues ur using it at that high dossage.. try bumping it down n if it doesnt goo away then ditch it

When i calculated the dosage for my body weight i could go up to 100mgs. So i said what the heck why not ;)

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
hmm try lowering it all i can think off and see if it still there u know.. other than that i donno.. w.e u doo dont take Tylonel that is TOXIC more than anadrol

W

wolfyEVH

i wouldnt be blaiming it on drol already........isnt this only your second day???

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
If you must take something for pain, take Ibuprophen bro (advil, motrin, etc.) It is also a decent anti inflamatory.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
i wouldnt be blaiming it on drol already........isnt this only your second day???

It is my second day but i'm doing 100mgs ED. It was throbbing to hell tonight as i worked out but it's gone now. I know it's my second day but i'm already starting to look "filled" out more. But i have been eating my ass off for the last 2 days.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Drol for sure. Your blood serum is circulating the Drol in heavy dosages so your migraine should feel like something is squeezing your head and your eyeballs should feel like they are aching and throbbing. Blood pressure is up and the Drol is the culprit. Maybe drop down and increase the dosage over the next couple of weeks to give your system some recognize time.