AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

arms training
Old
  (#1)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

arms training - 05-18-2005, 10:19 PM

didn't know where the best place to post this would be. When you bro's do arms do you do bi's then tri's (or the opposite) or do you do 1 exercise bi's, then 1 tri's and so on?

Had a big discussion about this in the gym tonight. Once I'm back on gear I'm going to do arms twice a week.

Old
  (#2)
steve0085

05-18-2005, 10:23 PM

I usually do my bi's before tri's. I just feel like I get more out of it that way. I'm sure you could do bi's and then tri's durring the rest, that would save a lot of time.

Old
  (#3)
wolfyEVH

05-18-2005, 10:26 PM

IMO....i would do the push/pull method of training..........i wouldnt have a separate day for arms........do bi's on back day.......after your back routine, your bi's already have had a nice workout..........i have a shoulder/tri day however......muscles mainly grow from signals your body sends.......doing compound exercises like rows, squats, deads and bench tell the smaller muscles to start growing because the big ones are.....if you have a separate day for chest, shoulders, and tris, that is 3 days where you are working your triceps.........not good

Old
  (#4)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-18-2005, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
IMO....i would do the push/pull method of training..........i wouldnt have a separate day for arms........do bi's on back day.......after your back routine, your bi's already have had a nice workout..........i have a shoulder/tri day however......muscles mainly grow from signals your body sends.......doing compound exercises like rows, squats, deads and bench tell the smaller muscles to start growing because the big ones are.....if you have a separate day for chest, shoulders, and tris, that is 3 days where you are working your triceps.........not good
This is what i do also.

Old
  (#5)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

05-18-2005, 11:16 PM

My main goal next cycle is to add 1" to my arms. You've seen my pic, my chest and lats are big for the rest of my body - but IMO my arms need to grow.

My brother just started going to the gym. Funny b/c for years we were the same size. Measured his arms tonight @ 14.5" (up from 14!) I remember when I first started lifting I was in that range too =)

Old
  (#6)
Ironaddict

05-19-2005, 12:49 AM

Change is best!!! Arms will grow with constant training. But it is good every once in a while to have a monster arm blast day only.