©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
as some of you know I've been cycling ECA and Clen. I'm down to 193 now. It scares the shit out of me to lose weight b/c I'm a hard gainer. I've only lost about 1/4" on my arms but like 1 1/2" on my waist. I still have a little fat on my lower stomach. A 4 pack essentialy lol. Should I keep pushing it or back off? Currently I'm on ECA with an additional 25mg 3x a day of ephedra.

My strength is down slightly. I really can't wait to get back on gear. I'm trying to wait until July 1 so that I've had about 5 months off.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
as some of you know I've been cycling ECA and Clen. I'm down to 193 now. It scares the shit out of me to lose weight b/c I'm a hard gainer. I've only lost about 1/4" on my arms but like 1 1/2" on my waist. I still have a little fat on my lower stomach. A 4 pack essentialy lol. Should I keep pushing it or back off? Currently I'm on ECA with an additional 25mg 3x a day of ephedra.

My strength is down slightly. I really can't wait to get back on gear. I'm trying to wait until July 1 so that I've had about 5 months off.

Just think when you do get back on cycle you'll be working on a leaner more muscular frame

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
You have had some success on the weight loss. Now try to build again. 3 months off plenty of time. It is now time for the summer "Gunz" to come out. What are your thought for your next cycle?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Ironaddict said:
You have had some success on the weight loss. Now try to build again. 3 months off plenty of time. It is now time for the summer "Gunz" to come out. What are your thought for your next cycle?

It's going to be pretty insane. 1000test enath x 16 wks
Deca 500 x 14 wks
A50 x 4 wks
Dbol x 6 wks and last 4 wks

I've been waiting as long as possible for my receptors to clear. Last time I was only off about 2 months, then did 5 months on. Last gear was Feb 27th.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
sounds good bro, you gonna run any a-dex throughout that, or do you like to bloat?

I've never used a-dex, and I don't have any probs with gyno. My body requires high doses of anything to work and until I hit 750wk of test e is when I really started to grow.