AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

quad injections
Old
  (#1)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

quad injections - 05-18-2005, 10:36 PM

hey bros I'm looking for any advice on shooting the quads. If you have any links or details on how you do it lmk. I've done 5 cycles all just glute injections.

I plan to do 1000 test enath/week and 500deca/week and that much gear won't fit in my ass lol.

Old
  (#2)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-18-2005, 11:16 PM

I sit down on the toilet, chair, whatever you want. i place my hand on the outer part of my thigh and with my middle finger i put it on my knee cap and extend my thumb back. Where your thumb lands is where you should inject (meatiest part) It works for me.

Old
  (#3)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

05-18-2005, 11:18 PM

start at the middle of your knee cap? Do you shoot straight down? How close to the edge of the muscle (from the top) do you go in?

Old
  (#4)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-18-2005, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdiesel
start at the middle of your knee cap? Do you shoot straight down? How close to the edge of the muscle (from the top) do you go in?
Your thinking too hard. ok where your sitting now place your hand on the upper outer side of your thigh. With your middle finger touch the outer part of your knee. Hold it there as you extend your thumb back. Your thumb is where you should inject.

Old
  (#5)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-18-2005, 11:21 PM

Better yet go here it has pictures

http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Old
  (#6)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

05-19-2005, 07:58 AM

thanks O

Old
  (#7)
tee
AnaSCI VET

05-19-2005, 11:01 AM

I have done them sitting and standing. I prefer standing. I stand with my leg I'm injecting relaxed. Stand with more pressure on your other leg. Relax your arm and let it hang down the side of your thigh. Where the tip of the middle finger on your hand is (On the side of your thigh), is where to inject. Its about the middle of the side of the thigh.