©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

quad injections

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
hey bros I'm looking for any advice on shooting the quads. If you have any links or details on how you do it lmk. I've done 5 cycles all just glute injections.

I plan to do 1000 test enath/week and 500deca/week and that much gear won't fit in my ass lol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I sit down on the toilet, chair, whatever you want. i place my hand on the outer part of my thigh and with my middle finger i put it on my knee cap and extend my thumb back. Where your thumb lands is where you should inject (meatiest part) It works for me.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
start at the middle of your knee cap? Do you shoot straight down? How close to the edge of the muscle (from the top) do you go in?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
start at the middle of your knee cap? Do you shoot straight down? How close to the edge of the muscle (from the top) do you go in?

Your thinking too hard. ok where your sitting now place your hand on the upper outer side of your thigh. With your middle finger touch the outer part of your knee. Hold it there as you extend your thumb back. Your thumb is where you should inject.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have done them sitting and standing. I prefer standing. I stand with my leg I'm injecting relaxed. Stand with more pressure on your other leg. Relax your arm and let it hang down the side of your thigh. Where the tip of the middle finger on your hand is (On the side of your thigh), is where to inject. Its about the middle of the side of the thigh.