©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DHB Dosage

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
Notice lots of people talk about using dhb and I've checked all the threads but I'm trying to figure out what a solid dose is per week. I've read people take 600 and have to stop from sides, I've read people take 400 with great results or 300 with no results. Any experienced users? What do you recommend?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Notice lots of people talk about using dhb and I've checked all the threads but I'm trying to figure out what a solid dose is per week. I've read people take 600 and have to stop from sides, I've read people take 400 with great results or 300 with no results. Any experienced users? What do you recommend?

I haven't used it but my research lead me to a planned dose of 400mg every week. My buddy used 400mg and said it's his new favorite compound. I am going to start at 200mg and see how I am and up it to 400mg and more if needed. I think the main issue with DHB is actually getting DHB. People need different doses of everything but I think many have also been using something else and why people's account vary so much.

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
I haven't used it but my research lead me to a planned dose of 400mg every week. My buddy used 400mg and said it's his new favorite compound. I am going to start at 200mg and see how I am and up it to 400mg and more if needed. I think the main issue with DHB is actually getting DHB. People need different doses of everything but I think many have also been using something else and why people's account vary so much.
I think you're right about both and 400 does seem like the sweet part, atleast to start.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
whats so special about this product that its gone mainstream lately. i dont see anything exciting about it. twice as anabolic as test but less androgenic. Sounds like EQ to me almost. but they say the PIP is horrible.