©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Misunderstood

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My friend asked me tonight "why do you take steroids" , "is it because you have a complex". She said i should seek therapy. A FUCKIN COMPLEX! I told her i don't have a complex and mentioned that i learned that my body can only grow naturally but so much, and that i've always wanted to have a bigger better body since i was younger and now that i have this opportunity at my age (30) to use steroids i thought i might just go ahead and push myself physically. I was even going to try to be a physical trainer.

She then goes into well steroids is bad for you....blah blah blah....She asked if your boys wanted to do steroids would you? I said when they became older 21 and above and they asked me about them, i told her i would rather tell them myself where as i'm educated enough about them to be safe than have them go and do it with their buddy's and screw themselves up. I told her that's what's wrong with people they shun from what they don't know. I asked how many people do you know have died from steroids compared to cigarrettes or alcohol? How many people get hurt from steroids users compared to drugies, drugdealers, drunk drivers?

Basically it pissed me off for her to think that just because i use steroids i have to have some sort of complex about myself. Oh,....and by the way i got her some clenbuterol for her to lose weight.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Oh,....and by the way i got her some clenbuterol for her to lose weight.

Now that takes the cake....clen for her! lol.

Women are stupid. Tell her to shut up, get in the kitchen and make you a sandwich! :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
she called me tonight to apologize....wait she asked first why was i acting like a jerk. Hmm...let's see .... you said i take steroids because i have a complex and need to seek therapy....i don't know....why would i act like a jerk. That phone call lasted uh...1 min.

W

wolfyEVH

"steroids are sooo bad for you" "by the way oracle, got that clen for me?!??" classic

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
"steroids are sooo bad for you" "by the way oracle, got that clen for me?!??" classic

I was too polite to throw that in her face

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Tell her women and children should be seen and not heard....or

Women are like clocks, they need to be srtuck at regular intervals......or

What do 100,000 battered women have in common? None knew when to shut the fuck up!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
lemme step out on a limb here.

tee said:
Tell her women and children should be seen and not heard....or

Women are like clocks, they need to be srtuck at regular intervals......or

What do 100,000 battered women have in common? None knew when to shut the fuck up!

Tee I cant remember if I know or not.
So,Let me guess...youre SINGLE....(preferably?)
whutever.yoo funny brutha.luv the tee

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:

Tee's married. And yes my wife knows the "friend" she lives across the street.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
kell11 said:
Im married, but you gotta keep your woman in her place :cool:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Im married, but you gotta keep your woman in her place :cool:

Like "Bitch get me more watermelon ...and while your at it give me my hyperdermic needle" ...quoted from the movie "soul man".

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
see that thing on ESPN where they treid to say after one injection this 19yr old boy name Lino Ortiz died. hes from the deminican republic

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
i just saw a thing on ESPN on steroids and the very last doctor they had on was definitely pro-steroids.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
MaSTa LifTa said:
i just saw a thing on ESPN on steroids and the very last doctor they had on was definitely pro-steroids.
I'm sure he'll mysteriously die in a car wreck or something on his way home from the studio.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
tee said:
I'm sure he'll mysteriously die in a car wreck or something on his way home from the studio.

Ya, and they will claim that the dr. was juicing and it caused the wreck or something stupid. Morons.

P

pincrusher

hey oracle, your situation with your friend sounds alot like the one i have with my best friend. she was always giving me a hard time about the fact that i use gear and in return i would talk to her about her extreme abuse of alcohol at the young age of 19. wouldnt ya know that at 20 years of age she lost her job, suffers severe depression, and is totally broke all because of a dui accident she got into.
now she doesnt say much about my steroid use bacause she knows i will throw everything back at her about which was really worse, my steroid use ort her drinking which not only affected her but also affected 2 other families lives because she totalled someone elses car when she ran into it and also ran into a porch and demolished it.