©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Being CUT, Literally

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok i was at the gym yesterday and ran into a guy who bodybuilds. I was talking to him about some supplements that he endorses when i noticed his abs. Fricken Amazing. He was wearing a spandex workout shirt and you can literally see the definition in his abs...they looked like icecubes under his shirt That's how defined they were. I've always wanted to have a six pack but never had enough discipline to work them. I just might start since that was alot of motivation. anyone with any good ab routines?

W

wolfyEVH

abs are like any other muscle.......it really doesnt matter much how you train them...as long as there is resistance......lots of it........they need rest like any muscle as well so i wouldn't do the "abs everyday" thing.........most of us already have abs......just gotta shed that bodyfat to see them...thats the important part.....regular cruches, cable cruches using the rope, leg lifts, all that will work.......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I knew i had abs in there somewhere lol....i just wanted to make them bigger and stronger so when i do shed some of my belly fat i can see some nice thick ones.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
it's really hard for me to do the cardio and diet to ever see my abs. I'm probably like 8-10 pounds away from having abs, but it's hard to force myself to lose it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Ok i was at the gym yesterday and ran into a guy who bodybuilds. He was wearing a spandex workout shirt and you can literally see the definition in his abs...they looked like icecubes under his shirt That's how defined they were.
Geez, now your admitting to looking at men in spandex in the gym. Hmmmmm. :rolleyes:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Geez, now your admitting to looking at men in spandex in the gym. Hmmmmm. :rolleyes:

How did i know you would have to pick that out of contex from the whole story...just couldn't resist could you.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
How did i know you would have to pick that out of contex from the whole story...just couldn't resist could you.
Sorry, but it was just sitting there begging me to jack with you! :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Sorry, but it was just sitting there begging me to jack with you! :D

yeah yeah...i saw it coming (especially from you) when i was typing it

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Well, Im being nice. I didnt comment in the thread about you being hit on in the gym by the teenage boy thinking you were on juice, and not going to strip clubs because you are afraid of women :D