AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

damn
Old
  (#1)
aon1
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

damn - 04-13-2019, 10:25 AM

I'm a muscle car guy so I don't like seeing one beat by a grocery getter but damn.

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#2)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-13-2019, 11:35 AM

They also have a video of a little honda beating a Lamborghini and killing a hyped up new Corvette and a hellcat
Killed them all on street and drag

Old
  (#3)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-13-2019, 11:35 AM

I still like muscle cars the most

Old
  (#4)
lycan Venom

04-13-2019, 03:23 PM

That isn't a real hellcat or the driver doesn't know wtf he is doing with the wrong set of tires too. No way a 11 sec. Supercharged 700+rwhp looses to an "all stock" 1.6l slightly modded turbocharger upgrade, no matter the weight difference. The fiesta is highly upgradded/swapped and that dodge just can't be legit. Not much info on the vehicle and sounds like some overly hyped up title.

I'd still rock a muscle car than a fart can lawn mower.

Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Old
  (#5)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-13-2019, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
That isn't a real hellcat or the driver doesn't know wtf he is doing with the wrong set of tires too. No way a 11 sec. Supercharged 700+rwhp looses to an "all stock" 1.6l slightly modded turbocharger upgrade, no matter the weight difference. The fiesta is highly upgradded/swapped and that dodge just can't be legit. Not much info on the vehicle and sounds like some overly hyped up title.

I'd still rock a muscle car than a fart can lawn mower.
Fart can
Love that
They do have alot of real fast tuners out there- it's amazing what they can do with those little things

Old
  (#6)
lycan Venom

04-14-2019, 01:03 AM

Man I would love to build me a poor man's porche out of a VW Bug split window and throw in a Subuaru wrx sti boxer engine in it. That woukd be a fun little death trap.

Old
  (#7)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-14-2019, 09:06 AM

For a reasonable price you can build a car from Factory Five

https://www.factoryfive.com/

Old
  (#8)
aon1

04-14-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
For a reasonable price you can build a car from Factory Five

https://www.factoryfive.com/
Factory has some cool shit and a working guy can afford a pretty awesome car with them.

There is some cool and crazy fast tuners out there but I'm with lycan ...I'm a muscle car guy...they just have attitude that the tuners don't really have.

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#9)
lycan Venom

04-14-2019, 08:50 PM

Once i get enough money saved up im doing a VW bug and either C10 or k5 build. Doing a retro vintage thing something like in the Gamer movie with what they did to the F100 Gerard Buttler drove. Maybe in the next 5 years lol.

Old
  (#10)
aon1

04-15-2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
Once i get enough money saved up im doing a VW bug and either C10 or k5 build. Doing a retro vintage thing something like in the Gamer movie with what they did to the F100 Gerard Buttler drove. Maybe in the next 5 years lol.
I'll have to check out the f100 can't remember if I e watched that or not. Ive got an old drop top I'm building right now and one more after that I need to start on seems to take forever when you work,lift ,eat sleep repeat..lol

Old
  (#11)
lycan Venom

04-16-2019, 02:40 PM

It's not as cool as I remembered/thought it was back when I was a young kid. I'm more of a conservative old school type now but I like the newer retro models oit at dealerships. So I'll probably do a nicer job. The f100 in the movie had the top chopped and lowered a few inches, the front is just ugly as shit and those fenders look like ugly ass CenCal prerunner trucks. The back end isn't too bad. I've just seem much better custom retro builds on instagram lately.

Old
  (#12)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Thumbs up 04-18-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
I still like muscle cars the most
Same here. I'm very fond of the 60s early 70's muscle cars.