©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

damn

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm a muscle car guy so I don't like seeing one beat by a grocery getter but damn.

[ame]https://youtu.be/n3KkpEEuwU4[/ame]

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
They also have a video of a little honda beating a Lamborghini and killing a hyped up new Corvette and a hellcat
Killed them all on street and drag

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
That isn't a real hellcat or the driver doesn't know wtf he is doing with the wrong set of tires too. No way a 11 sec. Supercharged 700+rwhp looses to an "all stock" 1.6l slightly modded turbocharger upgrade, no matter the weight difference. The fiesta is highly upgradded/swapped and that dodge just can't be legit. Not much info on the vehicle and sounds like some overly hyped up title.

I'd still rock a muscle car than a fart can lawn mower.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That isn't a real hellcat or the driver doesn't know wtf he is doing with the wrong set of tires too. No way a 11 sec. Supercharged 700+rwhp looses to an "all stock" 1.6l slightly modded turbocharger upgrade, no matter the weight difference. The fiesta is highly upgradded/swapped and that dodge just can't be legit. Not much info on the vehicle and sounds like some overly hyped up title.

I'd still rock a muscle car than a fart can lawn mower.

Fart can
Love that
They do have alot of real fast tuners out there- it's amazing what they can do with those little things

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Man I would love to build me a poor man's porche out of a VW Bug split window and throw in a Subuaru wrx sti boxer engine in it. That woukd be a fun little death trap.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Once i get enough money saved up im doing a VW bug and either C10 or k5 build. Doing a retro vintage thing something like in the Gamer movie with what they did to the F100 Gerard Buttler drove. Maybe in the next 5 years lol.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Once i get enough money saved up im doing a VW bug and either C10 or k5 build. Doing a retro vintage thing something like in the Gamer movie with what they did to the F100 Gerard Buttler drove. Maybe in the next 5 years lol.

I'll have to check out the f100 can't remember if I e watched that or not. Ive got an old drop top I'm building right now and one more after that I need to start on seems to take forever when you work,lift ,eat sleep repeat..lol

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
It's not as cool as I remembered/thought it was back when I was a young kid. I'm more of a conservative old school type now but I like the newer retro models oit at dealerships. So I'll probably do a nicer job. The f100 in the movie had the top chopped and lowered a few inches, the front is just ugly as shit and those fenders look like ugly ass CenCal prerunner trucks. The back end isn't too bad. I've just seem much better custom retro builds on instagram lately.