©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Current Picture at 59

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Leaning out again for summer. A little more leaning and I will be where I want to be. 59 is still going strong.

Attachments

• Inked4-13-19 (2)_LI.jpg
    Inked4-13-19 (2)_LI.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 232

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Looking great man! Pesty has to stay in great shape, he has a younger wife!!

What type of workout are you doing these days?

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
There is really no big secret to my training, just consistency. I train 5 days a week. Everything I do in 4 days and train shoulders and arms twice. Abs is 4 sets every day. I really don't use the same exercises every time either. I usually do 5 to 7 isolated movements of 15 -25 reps at 3 sets each, and at the end one basic movement of 8 reps. My current macros are 280 carbs, 62 fats, 280 Protein and 2800 Calories. I sometimes go over that slightly. 80 of those carbs are around workouts. I spread out 200 over 4 meals.

Gear currently is 125 MG of test, 300 MG of masteron (That is a heavy cycle to me). I just added 3.33 MG of GH (50 MCG of T4 too) and 5IUs of slin which I take before workouts. Only second time in 3 or more years I took slin, all this current year.

Really nothing special, but I don't eat cheat meals at all for weeks at a time. I like first to get around where I want, then add some cheat meals. I don't believe in rewarding myself until I reach my goals. Anything else, just ask, nothing special here but consistency.

danieltx

Donating Member
Jun 12, 2018
Great post pesty. When I'm asked for advice the biggest thing I emphasize is consistency. No matter how you train, how you eat, what you take, etc., the secret to building a great physique is years of consistency with all of it.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Are you still training at the same place? Still prepping the kiddo?

Man, I've missed 3 months from the gym due to being sick, got laid-off from work, and a few other things. Was doing awesome up until that point, then bam:mad: Will probably head back soon, the GF is going to Mexico for a week, then i'll probably head back in. Need to take an exam for my field, and then work will re-open itself back up...though i'll probably wait for work until after the summer so we don't have to worry about a baby-sitter, and I get more time with my kids:cool:

Just so I keep this on track, what's your diet look like?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
...and hell yeah, consistency is the key....trust me, I've failed on that for so many years now, it's sickening. Nothing like getting back into things and working your ass off, only to miss a few weeks or months:mad: Talk about the main killer to gains;) Anyway….:cool:

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Are you still training at the same place? Still prepping the kiddo?

Man, I've missed 3 months from the gym due to being sick, got laid-off from work, and a few other things. Was doing awesome up until that point, then bam:mad: Will probably head back soon, the GF is going to Mexico for a week, then i'll probably head back in. Need to take an exam for my field, and then work will re-open itself back up...though i'll probably wait for work until after the summer so we don't have to worry about a baby-sitter, and I get more time with my kids:cool:

Just so I keep this on track, what's your diet look like?

Nah, Austen is being trained by Andrew Vu this year. He looks great too. I just worked with him in the offseason to make sure he trained hard and ate good. That off season good eating makes him look so much better. He looks a lot thicker than last year. I say he is a front runner and one to beat at The Jr. Nationals.

Blazed_noob

Donating Member
Sep 28, 2017
You just blur out a 26 year olds head !?!? Lol jk. Looking good pesty.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
You took the word right out of my mouth! Sick quads!

I actually developed those deep cuts by running most my life. I can't do it now at this age, but up to close to 50, I was running 3 miles in about 20 minutes. Sucks, but plantar fasciitis and knees told me to stop.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I actually developed those deep cuts by running most my life. I can't do it now at this age, but up to close to 50, I was running 3 miles in about 20 minutes. Sucks, but plantar fasciitis and knees told me to stop.

That's actually a great tip. You think better running shoes something like Hoka's could help lessen your knee pain and plantar fasciitis? Being a runner I would imagine you have already tried that.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
That's actually a great tip. You think better running shoes something like Hoka's could help lessen your knee pain and plantar fasciitis? Being a runner I would imagine you have already tried that.

I tried everything. The plantar fasciitis is gone now, because I gave up running. I feel knees only during intense leg workouts now.

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast

I sympathize, my knees told me the same thing. Starting have feet problems now.