©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MK677 question.

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
I need to know the best recipe for an injectable form of it. Anyone could share? Thanks

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
a while back, a fella at my gym tried both oral and injectable, he swore by the more efficient injectable rather than the oral. He always looked while on it. He moved to another State.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
a while back, a fella at my gym tried both oral and injectable, he swore by the more efficient injectable rather than the oral. He always looked while on it. He moved to another State.

I'd probably just go with HGH if you wanted something injectable.

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
It is more productive to switch around, I have just got out of a 7 months GH and took 8 weeks off. My body stagnates at a certain point while too long on any gear.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It is more productive to switch around, I have just got out of a 7 months GH and took 8 weeks off. My body stagnates at a certain point while too long on any gear.

I've had nice success with using both MK-677 and HGH in conjunction with one another. And like you mention if you need a break form one, you can stop and use something else.

sub-19

Apr 24, 2019
I HAVE FOUND THIS, COULD ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE IN BREWING WORD IT FOR ME IN FEW LINES I APPRECIATE IT?