AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

PCT on TRT
Old
  (#1)
bigpoppie

PCT on TRT - 04-29-2019, 08:02 PM

New to TRT - 200mg every two weeks

Question is - do I need PCT anymore? If so, would it be the same as I always did?
Cycle Will be around 500mg test, 600-800 each of deka and EQ, and was thinking of throwing in Mast E being I have a ton of it. Amyone like Mast? What would you dose at?

Old
  (#2)
odin
AnaSCI VET

05-02-2019, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoppie View Post
New to TRT - 200mg every two weeks

Question is - do I need PCT anymore? If so, would it be the same as I always did?
Cycle Will be around 500mg test, 600-800 each of deka and EQ, and was thinking of throwing in Mast E being I have a ton of it. Amyone like Mast? What would you dose at?
Those are high doses. Do you compete? Mast e is good and most dose between 400 and 600mg. I would dose it at 400mg. 200mg test every 2 weeks is not a good way of running trt. 100mg every 7 days would be better.

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#3)
GearPro
AnaSCI Major Sponsor

05-03-2019, 12:32 AM

No, you don’t need to do PCT if you are going on TRT. As Odin said, 400mg of Masteron is a good starting point. I like to use it to help keep estrogen in check while on higher amounts of Test. It doesn’t control all of it, but it does allow me to decrease my dose of AI, according to bloodwork.

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
List and Order: [email protected]

Old
  (#4)
bigpoppie

05-03-2019, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Those are high doses. Do you compete? Mast e is good and most dose between 400 and 600mg. I would dose it at 400mg. 200mg test every 2 weeks is not a good way of running trt. 100mg every 7 days would be better.
I do not compete. I followed doc's regiment for blood eval. I can do half every week now that I am good to go.
Thanks for the help!

Old
  (#5)
Victory

05-07-2019, 11:14 PM

I like 400mg mast as well. No need to go much higher. I get prostate side effects on higher doses of mast. I agree with odin about your trt as well. Once weekly dosing is much better than injecting every 2 weeks.

Use code "VICTORY5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Old
  (#6)
Stunt201a
AnaSCI MEMBER

05-10-2019, 04:44 PM

Pcting while on trt would not make much sense if you were to do the hcg/clomid protocol.. eq/deca @800 is unnecessary.. even 6. Id do 400mg for those as well as the mast.

Old
  (#7)
SURGE

05-10-2019, 07:39 PM

PCT makes no sense on TRT. Although you should have an AI and some Nolva on hand.

Use code "SURGE5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Old
  (#8)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

05-13-2019, 09:30 PM

No point in running pct at all. Some want to stay fertile so they do add in hcg, hmg or clomid. I would only do that if you want to get someone pregnant. For mast e 300-600mg every week.

Old
  (#9)
bigpoppie

05-14-2019, 03:42 AM

Thanks fellas. We'll see hiw This one goes...