©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Metabolic Doc on Anavar

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Some really good info here about Anavar. Especially the part about how it’s metabolized in the kidneys, not in the liver.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0SQM7DgCJtw[/ame]

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
Yes, as much as i wish "anavar is not that toxic", unfortunately i have gotten severe adrenal fatigue from var bc of this.

Cranberry extract, injectable glutiathone and apple cider vinegar all great for keeping kidneys fresh during this.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
For years anavar was known as a mild drug but it's far from that. It may not be as liver toxic as some but it can have a big impact on lipids. Anavar is one of my favorite orals.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Yes, as much as i wish "anavar is not that toxic", unfortunately i have gotten severe adrenal fatigue from var bc of this.

Cranberry extract, injectable glutiathone and apple cider vinegar all great for keeping kidneys fresh during this.

How do you know anavar caused you adrenal fatigue?

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
How do you know anavar caused you adrenal fatigue?

Because i wasn't using anything liver toxic at the time, anavar is metabolized by your kidneys, and i started feeling like shit whenever i would take it... And when i didn't and just stayed on oils, and ran some cranberry extract would start feeling better in a couple days.

Also noticed that i wasn't really responding to caffeine any more...