©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Game of Thrones Final episodes

BenTheBuilder10

Mar 3, 2017
Hi all. Following whats been happening with Danny and all the cersei? The build up was spot on. lets see who sits at iron throne now. I fear Danny will be killed by someone in coming episode and she'll burn the kings landing. Missendei's death and the way Euron took out her dragon got her all fiery once again.

Anyway, Im in Italy and I need a good streaming option. I tried how to watch game of thrones in Italy and found good option but they all need a proxy or vpn to work with it. Any other streaming option like amazon or hulu that can air this show? or any local channel?

Thanks!!! :)

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Amazon prime and Hulu should have options to add HBO. HBO GO might be an android or apple app option to watch on tablets and phones.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Series 8 has been great so far. It's getting better every episode. It's a shame it will come to an end soon.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
I have RARE time for tv or movies... but when I do this is at the top end of my list.

Same here. If you haven't yet, check out the series Altered Carbon on Netflix, excellent show. Great book too if you enjoy reading.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Series 8 seemed rushed. It was great but I was disappointed with the ending. I definitely wasn't alone either!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
the battle with the dead shld place in last episode

I thought it would be a battle between Jon Snow, the North and the Wildlings against Daenerys, the Dothraki and the Unsullied. It made it out to be like that but then he killed her and no battle so all very uneventful. The 2 battle episodes in the last season were amazing.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
the battle with the dead shld place in last episode

I thought it would be a battle between Jon Snow, the North and the Wildlings against Daenerys, the Dothraki and the Unsullied. It made it out to be like that but then he killed her and no battle so all very uneventful. The 2 battle episodes in the last season were amazing.

I agree. It ended on a low but I enjoyed the last season. On the whole one of the best shows ever.