©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

we need a 2 month abb plan

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
We need a special abb routine or schedule to fallow to get ready for summer-
Any one have any thing?
I think I could end my 3 to 4 donuts a day and my icecream at night

danieltx

Donating Member
Jun 12, 2018
Not sure what exactly you're looking for.

There's nothing special to abs. Quit eating the junk, stick to your diet, do cardio, let the fat drop off, and you'll have abs.

Training abs doesn't need to be anything special. Find a crunch machine you like and hit a few sets of 25 reps twice a week. Practice vacuums consistently if you want to get your waist as tight as possible.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I mean we need to get some people teamed up to push each other for the next 2 months for drive.
Over the last 30 years I have done so many shows local and national- I know how to do it but it would be great to see a bunch is get together and push each other

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I do abs every time I work out at 5 times a week. I do 4 sets of 25 reps, sometimes 6 sets. I just keep doing different exercises too. Seems to work for me.

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
anybody planking...?

ive never done it but am about to give it a shot..

im "older" and its kinda uncomfortable for me to lay on my back and do crunches or leg lifts so i hang from the roman chair and do them.
and use one of those ab machines that looks like a roller coaster track.

when i do most ab exercises i feel like im working my hip flexors...?
they start burning way before i feel my abs.

so yeah...is anybody planking...???:)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
We need a special abb routine or schedule to fallow to get ready for summer-
Any one have any thing?
I think I could end my 3 to 4 donuts a day and my icecream at night

You know the first step. Kill the junk food and control those unneeded carbs.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
As the saying goes Abs are made in the kitchen. I prefer high rep crunches and leg raises. I usually train abs twice weekly.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I try to fit abs in after most workouts. I prefer high reps and rotating exercises. Although as the guy above posted abs are made in the kitchen. I see guys doing abs all the time who are fat because they don't eat right.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
So you're saying my 8k calories a day is why I can't see my abs. Got it.

JK! I know why I'm fat. Currently I like doing crunches against heavy bands, but I need something for the sides too I think.