©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MTV True Life: Im On Steroids...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
just want to give you guys the heads up on mtv's new season of their documentary type show "TRUE LIFE". They will be having a "True Life: Im On Steroids" episode, so please watch out for that!! the new season starts on May 19th at 10pm. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT EPISODE AND LET OUR FELLOW BROS KNOW!!

Should be pretty interesting....on the preview there was this dude that said "I feel like im a god right now!" LOL.

do you guys know any interesting documentaries or movies i can go out and rent??

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
damn bro, so its going to be on tonight? i'm gonna have to watch it no doubt!! see what these guys are doing. i wonder if its gonna show there faces?

not sure of any documetaries.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Pumping Iron the "classic" If you have not purchased it, get it. I will throw it in and watch it some times before I go to the gym. Talk about motivation.......

There are some parts in the movie where Arnold is bulking and is insane freaky. I still can't get over how "Big Lou" Ferrigno sounds like the Mike Tyson of bodybuilding in the film.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
why would anyone want to admit to being on gear that is just retarded.. esp to the whole fucking world u know..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'm sure it will be some dickhead teenager that shouldnt be on Flinstone vitamins, let alone juice. He'll probably make all steroid users look like moronic junkies that could give a shit about anything but being a big dopey muscle head. Why don't the media just stop the lying about juice and present the facts? Kids would respect them more than trying to use all this scare tactic bullshit. All it does is glamorize the stuff where they all just have to try it.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i also think they have a nother one that is i wanna be a powerlifter.. this guy wants to try out for the strong man comp

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
tee said:
I'm sure it will be some dickhead teenager that shouldnt be on Flinstone vitamins, let alone juice.

very well said. i guarentee he's not huge. now if they blur his face, he's 240, 5%bf and competing, it may be a good watch. but if he's anything like you said, its just gonna make us look bad.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I'm sure it will be some dickhead teenager that shouldnt be on Flinstone vitamins, let alone juice. He'll probably make all steroid users look like moronic junkies that could give a shit about anything but being a big dopey muscle head. Why don't the media just stop the lying about juice and present the facts? Kids would respect them more than trying to use all this scare tactic bullshit. All it does is glamorize the stuff where they all just have to try it.

He said flintstone vitamins....lol

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
damn bro, so its going to be on tonight? i'm gonna have to watch it no doubt!! see what these guys are doing. i wonder if its gonna show there faces?

not sure of any documetaries.

NO. Tonight is TRUE LIFE I'm on a diet. The MTV website isn't work a shit for telling you when anything is on either.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:
NO. Tonight is TRUE LIFE I'm on a diet. The MTV website isn't work a shit for telling you when anything is on either.
Yeah thats what the guide on my directv says."Im on a diet"
Ill check it anyway & see if they didnt just screwup.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I saw this thread on bodybuilding.com. They haven't made the show yet. They are asking for people to write in wanting to be on the show so it won't be on anytime soon.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MaSTa LifTa said:
I saw this thread on bodybuilding.com. They haven't made the show yet. They are asking for people to write in wanting to be on the show so it won't be on anytime soon.
ahhhh...thanks for knowin what the hell your talking about.seriously.Im usually 2nd only to oracle with smartass sarcasm.
masta,U a master net surfer? your always seein' [email protected] :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
ahhhh...thanks for knowin what the hell your talking about.seriously.Im usually 2nd only to oracle with smartass sarcasm.

No bro you got me on the witty remarks

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
kell11 said:

haha. no, i was just lookin at bodybuilding.com and saw the same thread about 3 days ago or so. got lucky. :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
great there goes my thursday night viewing after CSI
You can always pop in your favorite DVD of Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.

SHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh........Oracle still thinks the Oompa Loompas are real :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
You can always pop in your favorite DVD of Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.

SHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh........Oracle still thinks the Oompa Loompas are real :D

Actually i can't wait for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory should be pretty good