©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting back on

M3rlin117

Feb 26, 2019
Hello to all I’ve been off PEDs for 7years and I’m ready to get back on I’m almost 30 and I’m feeling it. I’m looking for suggestions on the best way to start back up...would I be alright running 250 to 300mg weekly of test e start there and work my way up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
That would be fine. Just make sure you have an ai on hand when the dose gets higher.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Hello to all I’ve been off PEDs for 7years and I’m ready to get back on I’m almost 30 and I’m feeling it. I’m looking for suggestions on the best way to start back up...would I be alright running 250 to 300mg weekly of test e start there and work my way up?

What’s your current:
Height/weight stats?
Bodyfat?
Weekly and daily diet?
Training split?
Goals?

What was the:
Structure of your previous cycles?
Previous results?
Previous height/weight/bodyfat stats?
What kind of side effects did you have from your previous cycles?
Did you do PCT, previously? Was it effective?
Did you use an AI?

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Your plan sounds good. Start low and work up over time. What is your bodyfat% now? Height/weight? What do you plan to eat on cycle?

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
That would be a great dose to start at that you should definitely see results.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I agree start low and work up. Have everything you will need on hand and order extra just incase. You won't need a lot to get good results.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

Just take test e to start. Are you planning to cycle on/off? I would get pct meds and an ai. What did you use 7 years ago?

M3rlin117

Feb 26, 2019
My diet consist of
Breakfast 6 eggs whole
1cup whole oats

Snack 1 cup almonds or pistachios

Lunch 6 to 8 oz of chicken or tilapia 1/2cup jasmine rice

Snack pre gym meal 4 eggs 1/2 cup whole oats

Dinner 12 is flank no carbs.
IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

M3rlin117

Feb 26, 2019
Unusually have a protein shake after the gym and sometimes ice cream when I’m feeling froggy just can’t help myself I will post pics this week.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Friend, what good is a detailed diet plan with no pic or stats? I would starve on that. We would all like to help you successfully achieve your goals. Currently there's huge parts of the equation missing. :)

The one good thing is being off as long as you have will allow for small doses to work well on you regardless of your stats. The exception being if your trying to lose weight.

Are you currently training and think you've hit the wall clean? Are you over weight? Have you had a panel pulled lately? General health? What does "I'm feeling it " mean?

Knowing where your Test markers are before doing anything would give you a much better idea of if 250 to 300mgs of test a week will achieve your goals. Can you post a pic?

Last edited:

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Do you want to bulk or cut or both? If you are trying to grow I would up protein for certain meals and up carbs. If you want to get leaner I would up protein and stay were you are then change things over time.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
What are your goals? Does your diet change much day to day? Have you started the test?